Fleetwood (A) match thread (4 Viewers)

_brian_

Anyone got any tissues? We are up to 18th place and I can feel a nosebleed coming on.

When I read your first sentence, I thought you were going to be suggesting some mutual m@sterbation!!! Not the sort of thing I'm into, I'm afraid. Not these days.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'll take that! Couldnt see many or any goals in that for most of it.

Decent finish and lead up play for Samuel's goal and good to see a closing down of a back pass pay off for Franks goals.

Ward had another decent game, ace Flecky a lot of freedom again. Probably MOTM for me, agreeing with the commentary fella

Thought Martin looked better today.

torchomatic

TWO clean sheets? That's his first isn't it?

Where's all the Burge haters tonight as well, two clean sheets and sounds like he played well AGAIN!!

Chez78

Vital save just before we got the second.

Amazing ain't it, a young keeper playing in front of a shocking back four with no confidence and people were jumping over every error. All of sudden the four in front start playing with a bit more confidence and he can actually start finding his feet.

Not saying he will be the next Peter Shilton or that he won't make a few more howlers, but the hate and stick he's been getting is bloody pathetic.

I'll take that! Couldnt see many or any goals in that for most of it.

Decent finish and lead up play for Samuel's goal and good to see a closing down of a back pass pay off for Franks goals.

Ward had another decent game, ace Flecky a lot of freedom again. Probably MOTM for me, agreeing with the commentary fella

Thought Martin looked better today.

And Webster only managed a minor cameo walk on at the end! Well done TM and team

skybluepm2

Nouble finally showing his promise. 3 in 3? Definitely going to stick a few quid on him being first scorer on Saturday. The Spurs lad seems to be making the difference too.

covcity4life

Commiserations stupot

Congratulations everyone else!!!

To think some idiots said we had a squad not capable of being higher lol!

Why does the season have to end!!!! I want the fooking playoffs

Covstar

It is so refreshing to see us not sit on a lead and go for another! Lets keep this up City. Wembley tickets have now been booked. There's no stopping Tony Mowbray's Sky Blue Juggernaut!

stupot07

Commiserations stupot

Congratulations everyone else!!!

To think some idiots said we had a squad not capable of being higher lol!

Why does the season have to end!!!! I want the fooking playoffs

I think most people agreed this squad should be doing better than relegation, that's why we wanted Pressley out.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/51544-Where-should-we-be/page2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

LJC_CCFC

I think most people agreed this squad should be doing better than relegation, that's why we wanted Pressley out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Whatever your personal opinion on the Pressley situation was, right now, who cares? Common sense finally prevailed and we have a proper manager in charge. Happy fucking days.

kg82

Whatever your personal opinion on the Pressley situation was, right now, who cares? Common sense finally prevailed and we have a proper manager in charge. Happy fucking days.

That's the mentality we should have. No looking back, just look forward.

ps1948

Brilliant result, well done to the team, but also well done to the 359 hardy souls who made the journey to support the team.....

H

Huckerby

gonna be hard pressed to go to the game on saturday and then make the 6:30 reservation for food in leamington...

:(

Nonleagueherewecome

Frank chases down a back pass and scores from it! Don't see that often

Albeit the first chance did hit the post but he scores the rebound

I know, he hadn't done it since Saturday, shameful :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread