Fleetwood (A) match thread (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Where's all the Burge haters tonight as well, two clean sheets and sounds like he played well AGAIN!!

Good to hear. He'll only get better through playing and gaining experience and confidence. He might be a lower-end L1 'keeper at the moment, but he's got the potential to be much better than that. I think that Mowbray has managed him well, always putting a positive word in about him in interviews.

Nonleagueherewecome

Chap who used to play for Burley and works for BBC Radio Lancs. They helped CWR out when Whelan couldn't make it.

Ha, hilarious, I was just thinking "the only footballer called Weller that I can remember is that bloke who used to play for Burnley, but why would he be at Fleetwood-Coventry?". Random-what was he doing there?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nouble finally showing his promise. 3 in 3? Definitely going to stick a few quid on him being first scorer on Saturday. The Spurs lad seems to be making the difference too.

This is what happened with Nouble.

He came in and played his natural game and scored goals at the beginning, then Pressley started trying to be a manager and ruined him and now he's started scoring again after he was sacked.

Nonleagueherewecome

This is what happened with Nouble.

He came in and played his natural game and scored goals at the beginning, then Pressley started trying to be a manager and ruined him and now he's started scoring again after he was sacked.

Like so many of our squad of misfits and rejects, I always thought "there's a player in there, it just needs a good, attacking manager to bring it out of him". Bingo! :D

D

Deleted member 4439

attachment.php

second goal celebration.

Attachments

• JS59373378.jpg
    JS59373378.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 162

Kingokings204

Just got back after a million road works on the way home. Awesome result. Get in there.

lewys33

Just got back after a million road works on the way home. Awesome result. Get in there.

Nightmare wasn't it? Worth it in the end though! Would have felt differently had it stayed 0-0 but always felt we could win it, we were on top virtually the whole game.

How they are pushing for play-offs I don't know?!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Nightmare wasn't it? Worth it in the end though! Would have felt differently had it stayed 0-0 but always felt we could win it, we were on top virtually the whole game.

How they are pushing for play-offs I don't know?!

Because, barring the top 3 or 4 sides, its a dog-shit division & the majority of sides are within 8 or 9 points of each other.........that's why it was so frustrating that SP was allowed to fuck the complete season......if only he'd gone at Xmas....

lewys33

Because, barring the top 3 or 4 sides, its a dog-shit division & the majority of sides are within 8 or 9 points of each other.........that's why it was so frustrating that SP was allowed to fuck the complete season......if only he'd gone at Xmas....

Yh agreed. We were talking about the monumental gap between the championship and League 1. Much bigger than prem to championship IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread