Fleetwood (A) match thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

'Back to back wins?'

Anyone know where we can find a translator so we can decipher that saying?

Chez78

How refreshing is it to have a manager who isn't afraid to actually try and win the game.

And to all those people who thought not even Jose could get results with our players just goes to show how wrong they were.

torchomatic

Goal difference improving too, that's like a point on its own.

chiefdave

How refreshing is it to have a manager who isn't afraid to actually try and win the game.

And to all those people who thought not even Jose could get results with our players just goes to show how wrong they were.

Wellar on CWR saying you would think we were the team pushing for a play off place based on tonights performance. Wonder what SP is thinking watching that.

Otis

Anyone got any tissues? We are up to 18th place and I can feel a nosebleed coming on.

James Smith

My Sky Blues player is behind, Burge has just made a save. Not heard the goal yet :(

Had a call from a mate earlier asking why the score in the Arsenal game had gone back to 0-0. I asked if he was now watching ITV+1 and the silence was very telling, apparently his wife had done it as a joke :D

Still can't get over the fact we've won two on the trot.

skybluepm2

What a difference a week makes...or maybe just a manager! I think it's safe to say Yeovil are as good as gone, ourselves and Crawley are in the ascendency whilst Notts and Crewe are in free fall. Colchester and Orient are the ones that may put up a fight but none of the above will be relevant when we sneak into the play offs anyway ;)

H

Huckerby

If only they sacked Pressley 10 games earlier we might actually be dreaming of play offs.

Let's make the most of this momentum now and keep on it!!

rob9872

Anyone got any tissues? We are up to 18th place and I can feel a nosebleed coming on.

A nosebleed thank goodness!! I'm excited too, but I was worried that you were about to get a forum ban.

mark82

Still believing, how many points to 2nd place?

2nd are on 72. We can finish with maximum of 70. Mathematically cannot go up automatically. Lol.

70 could just scrape into playoffs though. Just need to win every remaining game. :)

cloughie

same players plus 1 but just shows us why the Pressley way will never be successful

Clueless in how to get out of the mess he got us into

The pessley way is not the COVENTRY WAY

Users who are viewing this thread