Fisher (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Anyone know what Timmy actually does? Think it was a good decision to take him out of the limelight but doesn’t seem to ever get any mention about anything that’s happening at the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who.

JulianDarbyFTW

I sometimes wonder how the vehemently anti-SISU brigade manage to deal with the fact the Mark Robins always seems to give praise to Tim Fisher and Joy Seppala when he's asked about them. It must send them into a right frenzy.

Londonccfcfan

There's clearly been a conscious decision to have Boddy as the main contact for CCFC, probably recognising that Fisher's relationship with the fans is pretty much wrecked. In part i think he had the unenviable task of trying to run the club whilst cost savings were at the forefront of everything but i do also think that Boddy is just better at the fan interaction than Fisher ever was or will be.

As others have said, i don't really care as long as he stays out of the public eye and leaves Dave to it.

With the greatest respect to Boddy, he's just Fishers Muppet.

Adge

I think Tims final hurrah in the public eye was the train platform fiasco wasn’t it?

TTG

Ah yes, the thread that always seems to pop up every 6 months or so

pusbccfc

Spoke to him a few times on trains back to away games down south. Clever guy, slightly arrogant but is happy to accept mistakes. When you actually listen to him, rather than shout like many did years back, you would be forgiven to understand some of what he says.

Gregbant

I think Robins would have come back with or without Fisher, its a job opportunity at the end of the day, you have to take them when they come. Maybe without Fisher Cov may have not gone back in for Robins after what he did.
I like him staying out the picture, I associate him and his style with some the worse things that have happened at our club. You can only promise so many things that don't happen before you have had your chance. I would be very happy if he moved on completely, I don't have any trust in him both due to his style and the things he tells fans face to face that just do not happen.

Flying Fokker

I think Robins would have come back with or without Fisher, its a job opportunity at the end of the day, you have to take them when they come. Maybe without Fisher Cov may have not gone back in for Robins after what he did.
I like him staying out the picture, I associate him and his style with some the worse things that have happened at our club. You can only promise so many things that don't happen before you have had your chance. I would be very happy if he moved on completely, I don't have any trust in him both due to his style and the things he tells fans face to face that just do not happen.
He promised and delivered Northampton. The fans forums must have been tough for him...

Grendel

Robins has always been on board with Fisher and Seppalla -he has always been a vocal supporter and against the council

skybluesam66

Fisher may be a very clever man. But also proved to be an arrogant prick. Remember the 7 k to Northampton!! Yet we got that in Birmingham. How you deliver the message.

Gregbant

Robins has always been on board with Fisher and Seppalla -he has always been a vocal supporter and against the council

Yes totally agree with that, I just think a jobs a job and working for Fisher won't be the reason we got Robbins. I think some clubs under our circumstances may not have gone back in for him and Fisher definitely wanted to so fair play on that front. However Robbins in most circumstances will take a suitable level job when it's offered as we all would when out of work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread