Fisher (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Anyone know what Timmy actually does? Think it was a good decision to take him out of the limelight but doesn’t seem to ever get any mention about anything that’s happening at the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluesam66

hes still there in the directors box
In reality it shows how much it is in terms of personality and ability to understand your customers
Fisher and Boddy, may have been doing very similar jobs. You would just not want to do business, or even have a pint with Fisher
Boddy has and will have to make tough decisions, and when ultimately we have to sell Hamer and O hare, that will be tough, but it is all around the right message

Paul Anthony

There's an old proverb that says Children should be seen and not heard. As long as he's not out in the press spouting his usual, couldn't really care what he does.

Magwitch1

hes still there in the directors box
In reality it shows how much it is in terms of personality and ability to understand your customers
Fisher and Boddy, may have been doing very similar jobs. You would just not want to do business, or even have a pint with Fisher
Boddy has and will have to make tough decisions, and when ultimately we have to sell Hamer and O hare, that will be tough, but it is all around the right message
Is he still attending our games at St. Andrews ?

CovUpNorth

Must have some kind of investment in the club, why else would you stick around after the amount of shit he’s had to take.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

There's clearly been a conscious decision to have Boddy as the main contact for CCFC, probably recognising that Fisher's relationship with the fans is pretty much wrecked. In part i think he had the unenviable task of trying to run the club whilst cost savings were at the forefront of everything but i do also think that Boddy is just better at the fan interaction than Fisher ever was or will be.

As others have said, i don't really care as long as he stays out of the public eye and leaves Dave to it.

Magwitch1

Very conspicuous by his absence.

I can’t remember the last time he has spoken on local media about anything, Sky Blue related St.A, Warwick Uni, Ricoh return. He gets wheeled out onto Talksport the odd time, remember his blood from my eyes speech, but never seen or heard now even though we are heading back home.

cov donkey kick

Fisher and boddy are chalk n cheese Fisher comes over bull shitter and boddy smooth and likeable so keep fisher barrack Ed in the back ground and boddy well being boddy and things will be a lot smoother to next season.

Grendel

Fisher and boddy are chalk n cheese Fisher comes over bull shitter and boddy smooth and likeable so keep fisher barrack Ed in the back ground and boddy well being boddy and things will be a lot smoother to next season.

I doubt Worcester would have the same view as you regarding Boddy

Fisher I believe only works one day a week at the club and is more a token director for day to day operations but is the interface with Seppalla and always has had a strong relationship with Robins and without fisher here he wound probably not have come back

Danceswithhorses

He has often claimed that he doesn't get paid.
I think he has claimed in the past that he doesn't get a salary...ie that he is not on the payroll.
That doesn't mean he's not paid on a self-employed consultancy basis, or through a ltd company (with him as a director/shareholder)

Sky Blue Pete

Fisher I believe only works one day a week at the club and is more a token director for day to day operations but is the interface with Seppalla and always has had a strong relationship with Robins and without fisher here he wound probably not have come back
Just as Worcester are likely to think badly for good reason, maybe just maybe we can think well of him for good reason too

NorthernWisdom

One of the finest chairmen we've had - two promotions, a title, two trips to Wembley...

The statue will be up before you know it.

Grendel

Just keep Fisher away from any media, maybe locked in the cellar like a manic child you are ashamed of.( is this still allowed?) 👿👿

You really are a moron

bawtryneal

It's currently the other way round. Robins has an excellent relationship with Boddy
Not so sure what you say above would still be the case.

letsallsingtogether

Well
Well I’d go for a pint with him if he was paying anyway.
I've been for a pint with him on a few occasions cant remember him ever paying.
He comes across alright when in the bar.
He says all the right things they just aren't true, still unsure whether he believes it himself.

Flying Fokker

Anyone know what Timmy actually does? Think it was a good decision to take him out of the limelight but doesn’t seem to ever get any mention about anything that’s happening at the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Furloughed...

Users who are viewing this thread