First ‘Home’ Game Attendance (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

i'm going but with nowhere near as much excitement as normal for a new season. Cant help thinking walking into St Andrews will feel like a pre season game and thats its nowhere near as important as normal. It just wont feel like my club, it will feel like a kick about in somoene elses ground.

I might be worng, so let's see.
Was at a conference there and it’s a proper old school ground. Depending on crowd and atmosphere it could be really ok

ccfcway

Was at a conference there and it’s a proper old school ground. Depending on crowd and atmosphere it could be really ok

been there before for birmingham games as a mate is a BCFC fan.

Its not our ground, its not in coventry and a lot of our normal "home" fans wont be there. thats what will feel strange, not really the make up of the ground, as clearly its a perfectly acceptable sporting venue.

clint van damme

i'm going but with nowhere near as much excitement as normal for a new season. Cant help thinking walking into St Andrews will feel like a pre season game and thats its nowhere near as important as normal. It just wont feel like my club, it will feel like a kick about in somoene elses ground.

I might be worng, so let's see.

Very similar to my feelings on the matter.

And taking that in to account I think it will be scandalous if there isn't at least 1 decent sized protest at a London wasps game next year.

ccfcway

And taking that in to account I think it will be scandalous if there isn't at least 1 decent sized protest at a London wasps game next year.

The trust needs to arrange something. It just feels at the moment we have rolled over an accepted we will be playing outside of the city for an undetermined amount of time with no visible plan to get back.

Grendel

It is a shambles but the good news is I have had a look round - really don’t fancy parking the Jag round there - so will be taking the train so I’ll be pissed every game anyway

Grendel

No choice really and everyone isn’t happy about not being in Coventry

No one is happy I agree but we need to make a stand against where the blame really lies

clint van damme

It is a shambles but the good news is I have had a look round - really don’t fancy parking the Jag round there - so will be taking the train so I’ll be pissed every game anyway

I'm sure we will cross paths (again), drinks are on me!

clint van damme

You are on. I’ll get Neil to join as well as long as you can prove your name is real - which I’m sure it is

The chances of my name being real are slightly more than they are of him having actually worked in the media, (paper rounds don't count).

Grendel

The chances of my name being real are slightly more than they are of him having actually worked in the media, (paper rounds don't count).

My wife thinks I actually have a fixation on Clint Eastwood so be careful when we meet

Users who are viewing this thread