Finally acknowledged the ccfc will never own a stadium under sisu (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCharlie

Nah. Your anonymous posting is really the "epitomy of embarassment". Continuing with personal smears rather than debating the issues. Clearly a cowardly biased campaigner threatened by anyone who reports another view. Pathetic and sad really.

and you are not posting anonymously of course?

James Smith

And that's an accusation that's been made in private to me by SISU's legal advisors. Which is comical. But interesting coming from a new 'contributor'.

I've been posting on forums for longer than ACL have even existed; and met many folk at games from GMK and here. As such, you're insinuation is as flawed as your woeful defence of the Twitter flap...
Wow does this indicate a level of paranoia from SISU that has previously remained un mentioned? Should I be expecting a call from them as Grendel thought at one point that I was PWKH.
But Tim is going to boost those attendances with his plan to take the club out of Coventry.
They may get to be near you then you can actually watch them instead of spouting pro- Council crap on here all the time PWKH -- sorry "James"
I wondered what that van has been doing parked outside the shop all day, maybe they're not doing up next door after all.

Seriously SISU lawyers got in touch? Are they scared of PWKH or something? Anyone else been contacted?

Last edited:

skyblueinBaku

Yeah, it's kind of daft either way.

I must be in the pay of SISu because I didn;t believe they caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Are you sure they didn't cause the extinction of the dinosaurs?

torchomatic

ajsccfc

I won't stand for Bon Jovi being turfed out. It's a tough stance I know, but it's my life. It's now or never.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Seriously SISU lawyers got in touch? Are they scared of PWKH or something? Anyone else been contacted?

I received two pieces of correspondence dear chap; one of which was from PWKH - who we're aware does have 'an identity' on here - to tell me that an accusation has been made by SISU's legal folk that I and he were 'as one'. I can only conclude that my opinion of events, or way of articulating them, sits to an extent as his does.

I have a view based on what I see. Again, to reiterate; I do believe that the rental figure was too high; and needed to be addressed. But where I go in a wholly opposite direction to SISU is in their methods to get what they want, and to an extent the club needs. I hated, and continue to hate, that our football club is being used as a chess-piece between two parties - one only interested in it's tenancy agreement (but in fairness, with a lawful right to be so), and the other seemingly looking to feather the nest of the exit strategy of a failed investment.

It irks me that folk will glibly apologise 'contracts get broken in business all the time'. Well, yes. But often with a consequence. And since the start of this, I've seen that 'the consequence' would be the health, or indeed continuation of our football club. I don't take any pleasure from events now proving my doomsday prediction.

If that supposedly makes me a man with more names in his salutation than I've had cars; then I find that perverse.

I don't give a hoot about CCC - I live in Warwickshire. Equally, I don't care about ACL or SISU. I do, however, care about CCFC. And my stance in all of this was having a view - which appears to have predicted the bleeding obvious - that the casualty would be the club.

Madness...

@richh87

Yes, we love you ACL. Let's keep CCFC in Northampton!

Think it through Torch - the club may be paying higher rent than before if that is true!

Everyone needs to bear in mind that SISU don't care about football or the fans. That alone should mean that they shouldn't get their hands on the Ricoh. They could charge whatever they like for all eternity - and we all agree I think that they are arseholes enough to do that to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Grendel

And that's an accusation that's been made in private to me by SISU's legal advisors. Which is comical. But interesting coming from a new 'contributor'.

I've been posting on forums for longer than ACL have even existed; and met many folk at games from GMK and here. As such, you're insinuation is as flawed as your woeful defence of the Twitter flap...

Accusing you of being PWKH? That's a disgrace. I'd always assumed with your linguistic flair you were Jon Mutton.

Grappa

I am outraged that Sisu are going to pervert their beautiful and unique snowflake with CHANGES and I beseech you to sign my online petition demanding that they cancel months of work immediately and develop a 100% faithful remake of King Of New York instead.

letsallsingtogether

Should be well written he is a journalist!
But to be fair his ground breaking News was almost always written somewhere in the pages of this Forum before they were even in the telegraph, seems some of our posters know more then people give them credit for.

I think the piece is quite neutral, even well written. It's a collection of already known facts and statements leading up to where we are today in terms of returning to the Ricoh.
How is it applying pressure on behalf of sisu?

jaytskyblue

Does Les Reid ever report on politics? It really is time he just gave this recycled crap with an agenda (in my view m'Lord) a rest.
Nobody wants Sisu here-- that's what everyone says; and I for one believe them all (m'Lord)

olderskyblue

I received two pieces of correspondence dear chap; one of which was from PWKH - who we're aware does have 'an identity' on here - to tell me that an accusation has been made by SISU's legal folk that I and he were 'as one'. I can only conclude that my opinion of events, or way of articulating them, sits to an extent as his does.

I think grendel got that same correspondence... ;)

James Smith

True. However, we all know that many on the, how can I put it, the ACL "side" do have more than one account to back up their own point-of-view. Would that be a fair comment?

It's the ridiculous scratching of the chin "you must be a SISU plant" paranoia of MMM and others that really annoys. Annoys me anyway.

If someone has multiple user names it is flagged by the forum software and we can spot them. I'm not sure how Nick deals with them but we do see them occasionally.

torchomatic

If someone has multiple user names it is flagged by the forum software and we can spot them. I'm not sure how Nick deals with them but we do see them occasionally.

How exciting. Have you ever thought "Ah, that makes sense..."

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Speedie

I have a view based on what I see. Again, to reiterate; I do believe that the rental figure was too high; and needed to be addressed. But where I go in a wholly opposite direction to SISU is in their methods to get what they want, and to an extent the club needs. I hated, and continue to hate, that our football club is being used as a chess-piece between two parties - one only interested in it's tenancy agreement (but in fairness, with a lawful right to be so), and the other seemingly looking to feather the nest of the exit strategy of a failed investment.

It irks me that folk will glibly apologise 'contracts get broken in business all the time'. Well, yes. But often with a consequence. And since the start of this, I've seen that 'the consequence' would be the health, or indeed continuation of our football club. I don't take any pleasure from events now proving my doomsday prediction.

If that supposedly makes me a man with more names in his salutation than I've had cars; then I find that perverse.

I don't give a hoot about CCC - I live in Warwickshire. Equally, I don't care about ACL or SISU. I do, however, care about CCFC. And my stance in all of this was having a view - which appears to have predicted the bleeding obvious - that the casualty would be the club.

Madness...

Protesting too much now? Let's see.. Characteristic bizarre volatility under pressure, pompous language, personal attacks and seemingly seeking to cover up with various alter egos? How could this possibly be Peter Knatchbull "Balloon" Hugerssen or anyone connected with his ACL company? Silly me.

Nick

Administrator
Protesting too much now? Let's see.. Characteristic bizarre volatility under pressure, pompous language, personal attacks and seemingly seeking to cover up with various alter egos? How could this possibly be Peter Knatchbull "Balloon" Hugerssen or anyone connected with his ACL company? Silly me.

Before you accuse of various alter egos etc, do you have any proof that PWKH uses any other accounts on here?

Grappa

It behooves me to disclose this but PWKH has, in our personal correspondences, alluded to Sisu's legal team's displeasure with my stipulated heterodoxies. Dogmatically and orthogonally I'm reticent to concur with their homologousonosity. Fight the power.

RPHunt

Protesting too much now? Let's see.. Characteristic bizarre volatility under pressure, pompous language, personal attacks and seemingly seeking to cover up with various alter egos? .... Silly me.

Sounds like a certain journalist and a fairly new poster whose half dozen posts have all been in defence of said journalist. Silly you indeed.

letsallsingtogether

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

BrisbaneBronco

The interesting part of the Telegraph article today was Sisu and Arvo would own the Ricoh and charge
Otium (another sisu company)rent to play there. That rent would be high enough to give the investors a return on their money. CCFC would probably be worse off with no investment and low gates.

Do not sell to sisu, ACL hold your nerve.

What you say Fred, is a worrying possibility.
I honestly think that the minute SISU acquire the Ricoh, they will sell it along with CCFC as a package. If they are too greedy and do not get a buyer, then what you say about charging rent could very likely happen.
Any sale could have caveats put in place to prevent this happening.

torchomatic

Torchy, If you wish to keep CCFC in Northampton your only backers are sisu. Personally I want CCFC back at the RICOH
with new owners who do know about and are interested in football.

I don't wish City to remain in Northampton. I want them back at the Ricoh Sisu or not.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Before you accuse of various alter egos etc, do you have any proof that PWKH uses any other accounts on here?

Of course not Nick. I'm equally sure you can verify via IP addresses and the like that I only post with one nom de plume. Often misguided crap; but it's only and solely my misguided crap

Mary_Mungo_Midge

How joyfully ironic. For someone who appeared on here in defence of a certain journalists rather pantomimed am-dram tirade on Twitter to accuse me of an over-reaction is priceless.

Brilliant. Do you do kids parties and make balloon animals; or is it only forum comedy you offer?

fernandopartridge

Tbf to MMM he clearly isn't the same person as PWKH, he's posted on here and GMK for as long as I remember, maybe even LAST before then.

I don't always or often agree with him but he does articulate things well, the dear chap.

James Smith

You always have had a problem understanding the difference between irony and truth.

I thought Irony was the the metal stuff they make steel out of and the truth was a mythical thing.

davebart

I think the piece is quite neutral, even well written. It's a collection of already known facts and statements leading up to where we are today in terms of returning to the Ricoh.
How is it applying pressure on behalf of sisu?

Yet it appears a good number of fans – many of them city council taxpayers - want the Sky Blues to return to the Ricoh Arena as soon as possible. So too might city taxpayers at large. evidence?Some contacting the Telegraph have sought to redress the balance despite fear of reprisals ?

It also appears CBRE - acting for ACL last year – valued the Ricoh Arena business and all its assets at between £7m and £9m
this has nothing to do with the value of the stadium and land.

The poll itself is what might be called a leading question.

However I think overall the article is more balanced than some of Reid's others.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Tbf to MMM he clearly isn't the same person as PWKH, he's posted on here and GMK for as long as I remember, maybe even LAST before then.

I don't always or often agree with him but he does articulate things well, the dear chap.

Why thank you FP. It appears what you're saying - if I can paraphrase your second sentence - 'I think he's a twat. But a twat who uses semicolons'.

;)

As for the forums; yes, I posted on here since 2011, I think, and before that GMK, although primarily (and most enjoyably) in it's 'Rivals' days, and before that with LAST.

I've met many, many posters at games and shared a beer or three; including folk such as Smiles, Crampy, SkyBlueSundae (now in very poor health, alas) or Gary Stubbs. I'm not PWKH. Google him and look at his trouserss, FFS!

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread