Finally acknowledged the ccfc will never own a stadium under sisu (2 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Torchy, If you wish to keep CCFC in Northampton your only backers are sisu. Personally I want CCFC back at the RICOH
with new owners who do know about and are interested in football

Keeping dreaming Fred..

RoboCCFC90

Why thank you FP. It appears what you're saying - if I can paraphrase your second sentence - 'I think he's a twat. But a twat who uses semicolons'.

;)

As for the forums; yes, I posted on here since 2011, I think, and before that GMK, although primarily (and most enjoyably) in it's 'Rivals' days, and before that with LAST.

I've met many, many posters at games and shared a beer or three; including folk such as Smiles, Crampy, SkyBlueSundae (now in very poor health, alas) or Gary Stubbs. I'm not PWKH. Google him and look at his trouserss, FFS!

:eek:

What do you get up to when your alone?! ;)

torchomatic

Why thank you FP. It appears what you're saying - if I can paraphrase your second sentence - 'I think he's a twat. But a twat who uses semicolons'.

;)

As for the forums; yes, I posted on here since 2011, I think, and before that GMK, although primarily (and most enjoyably) in it's 'Rivals' days, and before that with LAST.

I've met many, many posters at games and shared a beer or three; including folk such as Smiles, Crampy, SkyBlueSundae (now in very poor health, alas) or Gary Stubbs. I'm not PWKH. Google him and look at his trouserss, FFS!

:eek:

Well you can't be Mary so I'm going for Midge. I've discounted Mungo due to the big paws.

One of my favourite theme tunes too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Monners

What floor was it where they lived, and didn't Midge used to balance on Mungo's nose to press the lift button?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Well you can't be Mary so I'm going for Midge. I've discounted Mungo due to the big paws.

One of my favourite theme tunes too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Just for you, Torchy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2qZr1j4ULQ&list=PL5ZRth4wt0RymgFmKBVrUx8mCcsw2ihbQ

Just listen to the quality of narration by Richard Baker. Foisted received pronunciation upon another generation.

Oh, and before you ask, I'm not the account holder for the 'MaryMungoAndMidge1' YouTube channel. It's probably Peter Knatchbull-Hugessen's....

Last edited:

PWKH

MMM:Oh, and before you ask, I'm not the account holder for the 'MaryMungoAndMidge1' YouTube channel. It's probably Peter Knatchbull-Hugessen's....

Nope.

Grendel

Great now we have MMM and PWKH as a comedy duo. Which ones the straight man?

Users who are viewing this thread