Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

GIMOC

No joy. Got through to the page with the blue dots and was very excited, but every time I added a seat it popped up and said it wasn't available. After the 500th attempt or so, I gave up. I'm guessing they were actually sold before I arrived. Just teasing, I suppose!

I know it’s past the event but ever in that situation again. don’t pick seats, use the allocated filter

GaryJones

Luton still have tickets for sale - unbelievable but suppose they have a smaller fan base.

duffer

I know it’s past the event but ever in that situation again. don’t pick seats, use the allocated filter

Good advice mate. In truth I'd have happily taken anything but the filter didn't populate, just the map. Like I say, I suspect the map simply wasn't up-to-date and was showing tickets that had already sold.

BooCCFC87

Hi all, Got tickets for me and my 10y/o son but one in block 123 right next to the goal and one up high in block 531, is there anyone in block 531 that would want to swap for block 123 ? I don’t want any money towards it just a swap so I’m at least in the same block as my son !! Any help would be so grateful

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’ve been gifted corporate tickets which is so generous of my boss and I’m very grateful. Only downside is club colours are prohibited!

Last time I was in there, play off final, i had a dark blue 💙 t-shirt with the old club badge on it, the one with the elephant 🐘 and football. They never had a clue.

Sick Boy

Hi all, Got tickets for me and my 10y/o son but one in block 123 right next to the goal and one up high in block 531, is there anyone in block 531 that would want to swap for block 123 ? I don’t want any money towards it just a swap so I’m at least in the same block as my son !! Any help would be so grateful
Not sure your son will be allowed in on his own; see here - NEWS: Play-Off Final ticket details confirmed

Wembley National Stadium Limited do not accept responsibility for unaccompanied minors (14 and under) – as such all supporters this age must be accompanied be an adult.

Nobbie_67

This is but one example of a scammer.

39a6b144ab5e80ad87e71b62e6412149.jpg

If you read the thread on Twitter it’s a pretty widespread one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silsden

Managed to get my 2 tickets today through a mate with a contact in the FA- absolutely buzzing for it. Block 247 which it says on the ticket is neutral and not to wear club colours- from the map though looks on our side- anyone else around that area?

Wondering whether to smuggle my Cov shirt in my pocket in the hopes I can wear it when we’re at the seats 😂

oldfiver

Managed to get my 2 tickets today through a mate with a contact in the FA- absolutely buzzing for it. Block 247 which it says on the ticket is neutral and not to wear club colours- from the map though looks on our side- anyone else around that area?

Wondering whether to smuggle my Cov shirt in my pocket in the hopes I can wear it when we’re at the seats 😂
Mine is in the "Coventry Supporters Only" area so there would seem to be a segregation

Generally they are strict on this so be careful. Not sure about standing up and shouting for your team tho!

Silsden

Mine is in the "Coventry Supporters Only" area so there would seem to be a segregation

Generally they are strict on this so be careful. Not sure about standing up and shouting for your team tho!
Cheers, will keep it on me to wear outside, won’t risk it when we’re in

GIMOC

How's it ticket masters fault?
Because they do everything to maximum profit. Instead of hard copy ticket, they want people to print off. euros you have an app where the Barcode changes every 2 mins to stop scamming

SBT

Because they do everything to maximum profit. Instead of hard copy ticket, they want people to print off. euros you have an app where the Barcode changes every 2 mins to stop scamming
Given our fans/club generally aren’t technologically advanced enough to handle anything that doesn’t involve shuffling to queue outside the ticket office like zombies, I’d love to see how we’d manage with an app and a constantly changing barcode.

I’m planning to get to the turnstile at least an hour before kickoff on Saturday…

GIMOC

Given our fans/club generally aren’t technologically advanced enough to handle anything that doesn’t involve shuffling to queue outside the ticket office like zombies, I’d love to see how we’d manage with an app and a constantly changing barcode.

I’m planning to get to the turnstile at least an hour before kickoff on Saturday…

know what you mean fella but sure ticketmaster have same process for concerts and Fa cup final. it’s either ticketmaster or the efl cost cutting but the argument that we pay for a booking fee for a piece of paper is scandalous itself

shmmeee

know what you mean fella but sure ticketmaster have same process for concerts and Fa cup final. it’s either ticketmaster or the efl cost cutting but the argument that we pay for a booking fee for a piece of paper is scandalous itself

And you’ve got to buy the paper!

David O'Day

Not sure what that's got to do with Ticketmaster. If you're dumb enough to buy a pdf ticket you're asking for trouble even if you ignore the fact there's laws against reselling football tickets
yeah it is not ticketmasters fault someone is stupid enough to buy a pdf off a random on fb or twitter

OffenhamSkyBlue

For major league baseball, you can ONLY get your ticket through the app. No smartphone, no ticket (which might have been blessed relief for me recently - YAWWWWN)

As you say, how would that work and be inclusive for all our fanbase?

shmmeee

For major league baseball, you can ONLY get your ticket through the app. No smartphone, no ticket (which might have been blessed relief for me recently - YAWWWWN)

As you say, how would that work and be inclusive for all our fanbase?

84% of people have a smartphone. There comes a point where you can’t keep entire infrastructure running just to support and ever dwindling number of customers.

Users who are viewing this thread