Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

EXSkyBlue

I'm up in the 30s so will definitely be needing them

Looking Ethan Hawke GIF by FocusWorld
I'll give you a wave. I'll be the one with the Cov shirt on 🙃

old_wheat

So I have 1 ticket in a category B which has a great view in Block 140 (£80) I am looking to trade/swap this with any single ticket in the gods in block 528. This is so I can sit with friends and family there. Would just be looking for the difference in price around £30. If interested please PM me for more info

SkyBlueSoul

Does anyone else's tickets say Bobby Moore Green zone on them? Ours tickets are in block 235 but the Green zone is the opposite end of the stadium, doesn't make sense to me?

Don’t worry, Bobby Moore zone is opposite the end of Wembley Way and the correct entrance. I’ve had to go in that way before, was in 237 a few months ago and it just takes you round once you get inside.

Last edited:

tigersb

I’ve been gifted corporate tickets which is so generous of my boss and I’m very grateful. Only downside is club colours are prohibited!
I was the same for the League 2 play off
Felt strange not wearing the colours and it was right next to the Exeter fans too

The Big G

Anyone got any tips on where to buy a hugely over inflated ticket for Saturday on a safe site? I know I'm gonna be paying 400 ish but never mind 😂😂😂

duffer

No joy. Got through to the page with the blue dots and was very excited, but every time I added a seat it popped up and said it wasn't available. After the 500th attempt or so, I gave up. I'm guessing they were actually sold before I arrived. Just teasing, I suppose!

CCFC-PAK

Wow, i've somehow fully lucked in to 2 tickets next to each other :/, 4700th in the queue on the 3rd device i was using, got in about 12:20, nothing there at the time but messing about with the quantity and 'together' toggle, 2 appeared in 527.

Apologies if someone timed out and i got yours 🙁.

Users who are viewing this thread