Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (5 Viewers)

Evo1883

Sorry if I took it too far earlier, I got carried away. Apologies to anyone I upset and I hope you all enjoy the game wherever you’re watching from. PUSB
Pit Viper Sunglasses No GIF by Pit Viper

🤣 kidding

Happy_Martian

FA Cup would be different to a Playoff final as tickets would be released to the pyramid for the FA Cup whereas the Playoff final has a more limited distribution.

Just found this on the Man City website for this year's FA Cup final. And Liverpool got the same for last season.

1684762119575.png

Newcastle were allocated 32,761 for the Carabao Cup in March. And the Newcastle Chornicle added this interesting bit
"Despite the national ground holding 90,000 spectators, deductions were made to accommodate corporate seats and those reserved for sponsorship partners. A separate small allocation also went to full-time Newcastle United staff, players' families, owners and club partners."

skyblu3sk

If you're travelling by public transport i'm sure plenty would be willing to take you under their wing so to speak
I'm lucky enough to have done the last two trips and although this is obviously a bigger game I think it will mean more watching with my son wife and a few mates. If we lose I can get straight on to commiserations!

Hey, I am not after a ticket as such (I know... a fan who isnt after a ticket for the match, shock horror!)

What I want to ask is when the game is finished, regardless of what happens would someome be willing to sell me the used stub?

SBAndy

What if you've been to every home game but pay on the gate each time ?
I know if they go every week then they should have a ST but it doesn't work out for everyone

Was having a think about this - could we release a membership package for £50 (figure plucked out of thin air) which gives you 10% discount for POTG and means you have a card to accumulate points? May also result in a little more advance income for summer months and would mean people would need to go to 17 matches of the season to make it pay (assuming ticket price of £30)?

Flying Fokker

I likely won't fully enjoy the game itself, anxiety levels go through the roof, but I certainly intend to enjoy everything before, as much during and after! Hope yours is also a good outing.
If we play like we did in the second leg…I’ll be OK. If we concede, who knows?

mark82

Hey, I am not after a ticket as such (I know... a fan who isnt after a ticket for the match, shock horror!)

What I want to ask is when the game is finished, regardless of what happens would someome be willing to sell me the used stub?
They're all etickets.

Also unsuccessful this morning! Have moved away from Cov for many years but still attend odd home and away games but these are purchased on the gate or through a few friends so didn’t build up any online credits.

is there a chance any will become available later on this week? Or maybe resell website prices will crash on Friday due to sheer volume of tickets available?

Skyblue_LDN

I’m not giving up home until 4:40 on Saturday, anyone with a spare ticket at face value hit he up, I’ll cover a reasonable amount of your beer for the day until you get bored of me 👍

Has anyone used livefootballtickets.com. says 500 tickets 345 quid cheapest ticket
i had to use them for the final of the Euros, when I got shafted by someone when England all of a sudden made the final. Obviously paying way over the odds but from my experience they are reliable and got me the tickets that were advertised and were quick to get back to me when I had queries.

Users who are viewing this thread