Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

Joy Division

I was at 130 in the queue then chucked me out, now at 5011 and I'm fucked

ajsccfc

It's only showing 250 in the queue, but I've realised that's because I had a look half an hour ago and despite closing the window it's kept my place which is very polite but also completely unnecessary. I wonder how many in the queue are nosy parkers like me who aren't actually queuing up for anything

Evo1883

It's only showing 250 in the queue, but I've realised that's because I had a look half an hour ago and despite closing the window it's kept my place which is very polite but also completely unnecessary. I wonder how many in the queue are nosy parkers like me who aren't actually queuing up for anything

Even if its a couple thousand , there's still 2 or 3 thousand looking to buy 2 per person potentially, and there's still 25 minutes to go

Robinshio

so there will be some on multi devices, however you would imagine at least half of the people are genuinely after 2 tickets, they should go soon

Hoofhearted

I was 11 in the que then it booted me and now I'm 5133 😔

EalingSB

I've got 31 in front of me on my phone but the laptop is still showing on sale to 100+ points. Trying to help out friends.

cochese

I was logged in, had been on the ticket page for half an hour. Have just been forced to rejoin the queue with now 6411 people in front of me...

ajsccfc

Even if its a couple thousand , there's still 2 or 3 thousand looking to buy 2 per person potentially, and there's still 25 minutes to go
At least 8000 now by the looks of it with people still to join the queue. I'd love to know how long it takes for the remaining tickets to sell out, it'll be like clicking your fingers and they've disappeared

Fysnkysc

i needed to get my sister tickets and i logged in at 09.23 and im 7206 :ROFLMAO:, whats the bet that they're bots in this queue trying to buy to sell as profit.

similar to ps5 and xbox series s and x releases

Skyblue_LDN

I joined the queue at 984 and got in, been in since but still says +100 points to buy so will probably get booted out by 10

Addi

I was logged in, had been on the ticket page for half an hour. Have just been forced to rejoin the queue with now 6411 people in front of me...
Same here, was logged in for 30 minutes but kicked out now with 11k in front of me :(

torchomatic

I joined the queue at 984 and got in, been in since but still says +100 points to buy so will probably get booted out by 10

You should be OK. the 100+ club exclusivity ends at 10am.

torchomatic

Skyblue_LDN

anyone who finds themselves near the front of the queue, make the most of the 10 minute login period, as if you get in too early, like myself, you just get booted out for being there to long

olderskyblue

anybody had this?

We were unable to reserve your tickets. Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it.

Users who are viewing this thread