Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Or desperate. Which is where I just don’t understand people wanting to rip off fans of the same club, especially for a game like this.
It's what living in a rampant capitalist society does to you.

shepardo01

Go on then , what time will the club announce a sellout tomorrow ...

I'm saying 10:45
Honest question.... do we think that there are 5k people that still haven't got a ticket that have an account eligible to buy one??.....
Am I silly in thinking that we may fall short in selling 36.5k tickets??......

Robinshio

Honest question.... do we think that there are 5k people that still haven't got a ticket that have an account eligible to buy one??.....
they may need to go to "no account required" to get the day trippers who support Man U etc

PVA

There only needs to be 2.5k , and yes I think there will be thousands of them. Should sell out very quickly.

I suppose there could be a few singles left dotted about.

Evo1883

We took more to the league 2 final ?

shepardo01

We took more to the league 2 final ?
Yeah, I know... 44k to Checkatrade, just under 40k to Lg2.... easier to get tickets.
Will the fact that people need to have an account set up before 13th May stop people from buying..... might the club have to go "all in" (no account)??

Nobbie_67

Yeah, I know... 44k to Checkatrade, just under 40k to Lg2.... easier to get tickets.
Will the fact that people need to have an account set up before 13th May stop people from buying..... might the club have to go "all in" (no account)??
Possibly, yeah. We'll sell out for sure, but I'm pleased they have prioritised allocations the way they have done.

Tommo1993

We’ll sell out no bother, Shep.

Skybluecol

Credit where it’s due, I think the club have handled the sales for the final well so far.

I slated them for the farce in the home leg, so only right I acknowledge them doing this right.
If you look at the Luton website and their approach for ticket sales....it's pretty much a copy and paste of the one we have which I reckon has come direct from a template from Wembley who will say "use this" 😂 City will have learnt lessons but no way could they improve this much within a week!!

They also got c.250 more tickets than us!! Suppose it's luck of the draw due to the layout of West vs East ends

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm pretty sure it'll sell with the account restriction but if it hadn't within a day I can guarantee they'd quietly drop the stipulation and just let someone create an account and buy some immediately.

skyblu3sk

I think I've decided not to go 😬 I normally go with my wife but she's having a birthday BBQ so I'd be sitting on my own. The old man will be there somewhere but none of my mates follow football. Feels odd after going to the last 2. At least then I can watch it with a few mates that have a passing interest and the wife of course. I couldn't imagine being sat there on my Todd if we didn't win. And the travel back alone to compound it...

CovLis86

I'm worried as my laptop isn't entering the queue, it just goes straight into tickets which just doesn't feel right.

And on mobile (as backup) the number ahead of me isn't changing at all and doesn't give an estimated entry time, which also doesn't feel right. Shouldn't be this stressful!

shmmeee

I'm worried as my laptop isn't entering the queue, it just goes straight into tickets which just doesn't feel right.

And on mobile (as backup) the number ahead of me isn't changing at all and doesn't give an estimated entry time, which also doesn't feel right. Shouldn't be this stressful!

Are you logged in on the laptop? I’d just keep clicking around and you might be OK when the tickets are released.

Tommo1993

The queue won’t move if nobody is getting in…

CovLis86

Are you logged in on the laptop? I’d just keep clicking around and you might be OK when the tickets are released.
Yes logged into my paltry points account. So will keep clicking as don't want to be pushed to back of queue at crunch time

Users who are viewing this thread