Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Do we think 5k will sell??.... surely those that wanted tickets thinking they might now get them would have asked a ST holder???.... genuine question...Will we not sell 36.5k??...

Yes

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Like you then?

I could dress up as Lily Savage and wear a Luton Town themed tutu, and it still wouldn't be as embarrassing as you flapping a charity boxing match in the manner you did. You're a total laughing stock on here, and I'm not sure why you still continue to post.

Boosh

I could dress up as Lily Savage and wear a Luton Town themed tutu, and it still wouldn't be as embarrassing as you flapping a charity boxing match in the manner you did. You're a total laughing stock on here, and I'm not sure why you still continue to post.

You offered to meet then didn’t turn up. Loser

Boosh

I actually have a spare season ticket if you would like a ticket? Genuine offer btw

Tommo1993

I was at the shop earlier - looking to buy a shirt - and the chap in the door was saying 5,000 left as of this morning. I heard people turning up wanting to buy tickets and being told online only.

Was there any shirts in there?

SkyblueBri

Just brought 2 tickets and got email confirmation, but can't see anyway of printing a email ticket you can scan in are they posted out?

Mucca Mad Boys

Just brought 2 tickets and got email confirmation, but can't see anyway of printing a email ticket you can scan in are they posted out?
Similar position here! I assumed physical printed ticket as I rushed to just get the ticket!

£11.25 to process my order you’d hope they’re posting a ticket!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You offered to meet then didn’t turn up. Loser

No, you got offered what was fair. A chance to fight me with the safety of a boxing referee, and in the process raise some money for charity. That followed you shitting yourself at the CBS (which is how it went down), so giving it the big one now is just getting more embarrassing. You've shown yourself up to be a complete pussy and that's on top of making yourself look like an idiot on here every single day, without fail. Carry on doing it if you wish, if you don't have the intelligence to take a look at yourself and realise what other people are seeing then that's on you.

MTK

Was there any shirts in there?
I wanted the home one and there were only 3xl, 4xl and 5xl in those. quite a few of those. We ordered online instead and just hoping they get here. There were some away and third shirts but all in the bigger sizes. They could have raked in quite a bit of extra cash by having more sizes for sale but they will be replaced soon I suppose.

anyone going up, park in Tesco and go through the underpass. We parked at the Arena but because of the Harry Styles concert you have to park on the far side and walk around. And they make you walk all the way round the edge of the car park, so you’re right by the dual carriage way. By the time I realised, I just kept going!

Mucca Mad Boys

They are not, it says when you by them it will be emailed later
Cheers for that, I assumed it was an email ticket but what’s annoying is that after the purchase I can’t seem to find anywhere that confirms the ticket type.

Boosh

No, you got offered what was fair. A chance to fight me with the safety of a boxing referee, and in the process raise some money for charity. That followed you shitting yourself at the CBS (which is how it went down), so giving it the big one now is just getting more embarrassing. You've shown yourself up to be a complete pussy and that's on top of making yourself look like an idiot on here every single day, without fail. Carry on doing it if you wish, if you don't have the intelligence to take a look at yourself and realise what other people are seeing then that's on you.

you didn’t turn up, loser. Would you like a ticket genuinely? I’ll buy it for you and you can meet me to get it?

Old Warwickshire lad

I’ll have to print mine out at my grandads. Tends to be older people who have printers. They are pretty much unnecessary unless like my grandad you like launching every email you get into a little folder like it’s 1974.
Don’t take the proverbial out of grandads. If it wasn’t for them, you wouldn’t be here.😂😂😉🍷

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

you didn’t turn up, loser. Would you like a ticket genuinely? I’ll buy it for you and you can meet me to get it?

There is absolutely zero chance you are going to agree to meet me, so stop wasting my time.

You claim other people on this forum are obsessed, but since I called you out, you follow me around on here very excessively. You aren't going to get your pride back by pretending to buy a ticket and now all of a sudden be willing to meet up. You had your chance, and you showed yourself up. You were given an opportunity to square it for some good charitable causes, and you were too scared.

Your actions have somehow made me actually start feeling sorry for you. You should do better with your life, cause it should be worth so much more than what you are doing with it. I really wish you the best of luck in getting there, and I hope you laugh at this behaviour one day when you've grown up a bit. Life is honestly far too precious, and I'm certainly not going to waste any more of mine replying to you further.

Boosh

There is absolutely zero chance you are going to agree to meet me, so stop wasting my time.

You claim other people on this forum are obsessed, but since I called you out, you follow me around on here very excessively. You aren't going to get your pride back by pretending to buy a ticket and now all of a sudden be willing to meet up. You had your chance, and you showed yourself up. You were given an opportunity to square it for some good charitable causes, and you were too scared.

Your actions have somehow made me actually start feeling sorry for you. You should do better with your life, cause it should be worth so much more than what you are doing with it. I really wish you the best of luck in getting there, and I hope you laugh at this behaviour one day when you've grown up a bit. Life is honestly far too precious, and I'm certainly not going to waste any more of mine replying to you further.

You want the ticket? I would genuinely rather it went to a proper fan than a random on general sale. Up to you I’m pretty sure you can email or transfer on the app

bigfatronssba

Credit where it’s due, I think the club have handled the sales for the final well so far.

I slated them for the farce in the home leg, so only right I acknowledge them doing this right.

napolimp

Hate to tell you this, but you sound as pathetic as he does.

skyblue1991

5k left then, good luck to those still looking for tickets on Monday. If you log in in good time, only after one for yourself and not arsed where then you should be fine!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

I’m sure this has been asked already but can season ticket holders who have already bought 2 buy more on Monday?

jassie789

I have the same issue. I got the confirmation email with allocated seats so i wanted to print them but when i click on link i get error page.

Attachments

• Confirmation email.PNG
    Confirmation email.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 33
  • screenshot2.PNG
    screenshot2.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 33

David O'Day

I have the same issue. I got the confirmation email with allocated seats so i wanted to print them but when i click on link i get error page.
You will be sent another email with the tickets attached

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

duffer

The point goes back to my previous. If people have knowingly bought on the gate and collected no points for it, how can they complain? My point remains exactly that. I know a few people who have done it and now look likely to miss out.

OK, fair enough, but I still think that's going to be a pretty small group of people.

I think the only thing I would do, if I was at CCFC, would be to put a mechanism in place for people to convert their ticket stubs to points or something along those lines.

I'm still of the opinion that you don't want to discourage walk-up, at least until you're selling the stadium out every week, and you do need to offer support for those who (for whatever reason) don't use the internet.

I'll leave it at that, it's too nice a day/week/fortnight to pick a needless row. Have a good one and enjoy yourself at Wembley. If you want to say hello, I'll be the one wearing something sky blue. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread