Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

Grendel

true, but then you could argue the same on away tickets, where we only get 5%

he’s talking about people buying season tickets and comparing to them

Woolly68

Are the tickets e-tickets or hard copies? In the email is says delivery method see below. When you see below it doesn’t actually say. I’m assuming they will be posted, or am I wrong?

CCFC-PAK

Are the tickets e-tickets or hard copies? In the email is says delivery method see below. When you see below it doesn’t actually say. I’m assuming they will be posted, or am I wrong?
They'll be emailed for you to printout, going off what has been said earlier in the thread.

Grendel

All tickets will be e mailed

Bennosdancingfeet

What fucks me off more than anything is people with no affinity to the club getting tickets. I’ve got members of my family who don’t even support City that asked me to sort tickets for them. I could get 14 tickets, I’ve got 12 so even though I could have purchased I blatantly refused. Got a message this morning saying they’ve managed to get two tickets and it’s made me really angry that two arsenal fans have jumped on the bandwagon whilst others miss out.

covboy9

I can’t remember how I got tickets for the other 2 Wembley finals but it’s not even gonna make general sale

sadly glory Hunter fans/women lol love a day out in London

I’m happy to watch on TV but it’s sad that selfish non fans wreck it for loyal fans

napolimp

I can’t remember how I got tickets for the other 2 Wembley finals but it’s not even gonna make general sale

sadly glory Hunter fans/women lol love a day out in London

I’m happy to watch on TV but it’s sad that selfish non fans wreck it for loyal fans

Aww, that's s**t that women got a ticket before you. Well enjoy at home 👋

Osabisa3256

I’ve had the same don’t have a clue if they are being posted or emailed!! Usually the emailed tickets arrive as soon as you have paid for them I paid for mine on Friday but heard nothing!!

Grendel

I’ve had the same don’t have a clue if they are being posted or emailed!! Usually the emailed tickets arrive as soon as you have paid for them I paid for mine on Friday but heard nothing!!

it says they are sent nearer the time

covboy9

I’ve been offered 4 club Wembley inner circle but £275 each steep it’s 4 or none, I’ll be on my own

Grendel

I’ve been offered 4 club Wembley inner circle but £275 each steep it’s 4 or none, I’ll be on my own

Youd be better getting a season ticket today if you go to 10 games a season

SkyBlueSoul

They'll be emailed for you to printout, going off what has been said earlier in the thread.

And they assume everyone has got or has access to a printer?

My guess is the tickets will be emailed to you and you'll be able to scan your phone at the turnstiles, or print them off if you wish. That's how Wembley has operated for a while now.

Skyblue_LDN

What fucks me off more than anything is people with no affinity to the club getting tickets. I’ve got members of my family who don’t even support City that asked me to sort tickets for them. I could get 14 tickets, I’ve got 12 so even though I could have purchased I blatantly refused. Got a message this morning saying they’ve managed to get two tickets and it’s made me really angry that two arsenal fans have jumped on the bandwagon whilst others miss out.
No one wants to listen to me talk about cov and all of a sudden everyone is texting asking if they can go, I’ve said if I’m lucky enough to get tickets Monday I’ll be offering any spare back to a fan who misses out, only seems right

Tommo1993

Seen many a fan complaining that they’ve gathered next to no points because they buy on the gate. That’s their own silly fault really, you should know collecting points would be worth your while at some point, no?

North York’s Blue

Seen many a fan complaining that they’ve gathered next to no points because they buy on the gate. That’s their own silly fault really, you should know collecting points would be worth your while at some point, no?
Have to agree. The club bought the points system in this season to try and ensure that those that had season tickets and attended regularly would be higher up the priority list. This was after feedback from the fans that some away games last season were almost a first come first served under ST holders and then the same at general sale. It was widely publicised. 100 points is basically a maximum of 10 games out of 46 across the season, potentially less if an away midweek fixture (20 points) was in there. The only thing the club could maybe have done is have an extra window for those with 50+ points, otherwise I think it’s been reasonably done

olderskyblue

Can you assign your own points to other people in your network?

shmmeee

This is exactly why I used my spares for people on here I knew were fans. There’s ST holders selling tickets on resale sites for hundreds as well 😡

Users who are viewing this thread