Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (4 Viewers)

Skyblue_LDN

Overall I still think it's going to be about 5000 though, they aren't really shifting anymore, so about 4 blocks worth of tickets. I think most with the ability to purchase would have done so by now, as everyone was panicking about it selling out today. I don't think people will be waiting until after work or the weekend.
I hope you’re right, I’d do the same. If I’m able to get on I’ll take my two on Monday, and immediately offer up to my group who are trying to do the same, would rather a cov fan goes than a tourist, everyone at work here in London is asking if they can come if I get one!

napolimp

I hope you’re right, I’d do the same. If I’m able to get on I’ll take my two on Monday, and immediately offer up to my group who are trying to do the same, would rather a cov fan goes than a tourist, everyone at work here in London is asking if they can come if I get one!

That's the things, I think a lot of people in Coventry are interested in watching the big game, but wouldn't come at any other time - so won't have the required points.

Garlana86

Overall I still think it's going to be about 5000 though, they aren't really shifting anymore, so about 4 blocks worth of tickets. I think most with the ability to purchase would have done so by now, as everyone was panicking about it selling out today. I don't think people will be waiting until after work or the weekend.
There is the whole weekend left before Mondays GS opening. I can just see a massive queue on Monday - the cut off for these tickets is for accounts created after the 13th of May i believe, this will include everyone who created an account to buy the general sale tickets for Boro at home, which was also a real pain. The site is likely to have a meltdown.

Garlana86

I did the same for Boro, ended up with two in the end after struggling for days...struggled to find a buyer :D

Kingokings204

Genuine question…..

Will there be many fans with an account who don’t have over 100 points and or a season ticket or match package?

Skyblue_LDN

My points are split across mine and the Mrs account, she’s never been to a game I just set it up when I bought Millwall tickets for some reason, as I needed 4-5 and thought that would be easier

Boosh

Annoying they haven’t sold out to true supporters. Plenty of day trippers going to be there now. Least they’re all in the same section so they can ask each other who the big lad up front is

jmorr

I have got two even tho my credit card and the system told me it had failed. But email says I have bought 2!

Tommo1993

Annoying they haven’t sold out to true supporters. Plenty of day trippers going to be there now. Least they’re all in the same section so they can ask each other who the big lad up front is

Oh I thinks it’s that “jokkereesh”

Skyblue_LDN

At the end of the day you can’t begrudge tickets going in the priority they have, thankfully it’s only 2 a pop. I’m lucky enough I live in London, if I can’t find a ticket I’ll still go down on the day to soak everything up and then find a pub to watch in. Not giving up yet though!

Skyblue_LDN

At the end of the day you can’t begrudge tickets going in the priority they have, thankfully it’s only 2 a pop. I’m lucky enough I live in London, if I can’t find a ticket I’ll still go down on the day to soak everything up and then find a pub to watch in. Not giving up yet though!
And to clarify I mean lucky to live in London so I can be there on the day easily not because I left Cov 😂

skyblue1991

Daft question, can loyalty points be 'gifted'? There may be some that have bought friends and family tickets on the same account (say 200 points), but in reality that's the same as two accounts with 100 points?

lacesoutdom

Daft question, can loyalty points be 'gifted'? There may be some that have bought friends and family tickets on the same account (say 200 points), but in reality that's the same as two accounts with 100 points?
i wish this was the case - else id combine mine and my dads

duffer

Genuine question…..

Will there be many fans with an account who don’t have over 100 points and or a season ticket or match package?

People who don't go very often.
People who live abroad (and don't go very often).
People who pay on the gate.
People who get others to buy tickets for them.
People who share ticket purchases across the family or friends.
People who buy from the ticket office.

So yeah, a fair few I'd think.

rhino1002

Question for the better informed I have a season ticket so have plenty of points but what does it require to get 100 points

Garlana86

People who don't go very often.
People who live abroad (and don't go very often).
People who pay on the gate.
People who get others to buy tickets for them.
People who share ticket purchases across the family or friends.
People who buy from the ticket office.

So yeah, a fair few I'd think.
The people who dont go often, outside of not being arsed or who are just jumping on the band wagon may also include:

People with Work constraints,
People with Health issues,
People with Financial Constraints,
People with very young families (adds to the financial challenge!)
No doubt many more..

Basically loads of reasons outside of "not being a proper cov fan".

lacesoutdom

The people who dont go often, outside of not being arsed or who are just jumping on the band wagon may also include:

People with Work constraints,
People with Health issues,
People with Financial Constraints,
People with very young families (adds to the financial challenge!)
No doubt many more..

Basically loads of reasons outside of "not being a proper cov fan".
Feel like they should have done the same like they did with Exeter Wembley game, if you went to the playoff semi, then you should also be allocated?

This year we've unfortunately had bad health and a young baby, so only been to a handful of game. fingers crossed for monday.

Boosh

Interesting that the ticket office is closed on Monday despite the tickets going on general sale. Harry is clearly the priority

Users who are viewing this thread