Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

It’s a bit of a lottery, my points took 2 weeks to be added after buying my season ticket, some were a lot quicker, but I think it’ll be unlikely to be done immediately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don’t think it’d work. If it tricks people into buying one though I’m all for it. Wish I could renew sooner.

SkyBlueSoul

Folk now seriously considering buying a season ticket in the hope it’ll get them priority before general. Master stroke if it does. Or doesn’t!

It’s a bit of a lottery, my points took 2 weeks to be added after buying my season ticket, some were a lot quicker, but I think it’ll be unlikely to be done immediately?

I know a couple of people who've had immediate access to priorities after getting STs. One for the Boro home leg, one for today.

SBT

The club should announce that buying a ST now guarantees tickets for the final.
Really surprised they didn’t do this - would have meant limiting ST holders to one ticket per person, and presumably would have meant putting tickets on sale a little later, but the pickup would surely have been huge.

Sky Blue Pete

Really surprised they didn’t do this - would have meant limiting ST holders to one ticket per person, and presumably would have meant putting tickets on sale a little later, but the pickup would surely have been huge.
You’d like to think season tickets might sell quite well full stop

napolimp

Folk now seriously considering buying a season ticket in the hope it’ll get them priority before general. Master stroke if it does. Or doesn’t!

I've been trying to buy a season ticket online since yesterday, as I want one now anyway, but it keeps rejecting my payment - even with different cards.

Moff

Of all the seasons I buy a house and cut back on going to bloody games. Brilliant
Same here!

I was lucky enough to go in 87 for the Cup final and the Play off and Checktrade so cant grumble, and I'm sure this season there's been more worthy fans deserving of a ticket than me.

Joy Division

They usually open up blocks anti-clockwise so will imagine there is much of the South West/South part of our allocation to be released

mark82

If anyone fancies getting me a couple of tickets give me a shout. Hoping I'll get in the 100+ points tier but would rather not chance it.

Great_Expectations

Got mine and my Dads but really struggled to find any together. As did the other ST holders we were trying to coordinate with, so we’re all spread out across two blocks.

Annoying but equally don’t care too much as it’s another big Wembley trip!

BaldyJ

Can confirm if you buy a season ticket you will immediately have access to 2 Wembley tickets today! Points aren’t added but you are classed as a season ticket holder and are given access to the playoff tickets.

I’ve just bought 3 STs, and I have secured 6 tickets for Wembley with them.

hope this helps some and doesn’t pee off too many others.

mark82

Can confirm if you buy a season ticket you will immediately have access to 2 Wembley tickets today! Points aren’t added but you are classed as a season ticket holder and are given access to the playoff tickets.

Is it still premier league package only?

shmmeee

Is it still premier league package only?

Yep.

Looks like it’s a gamble or buy when we know which league we’re in. The Premium Zone is pretty much gone so any sales are bringing in what? £100 or so extra a time right now?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yep.

Looks like it’s a gamble or buy when we know which league we’re in. The Premium Zone is pretty much gone so any sales are bringing in what? £100 or so extra a time right now?

Judging by the odds on Luton last night you can get it for £300 either way by putting £300 on Luton to be promoted.

napolimp

Hey. Could you let me know what payment method you used, and if there was some sort of special way to input the details. Mine keeps getting rejected.

Nobbie_67

That’s excellent, clearly got through the initial rush and are now able to process immediately

aloisiwouldhavescored

Did this ever happen or was it one of those things that people say they want and then nobody puts themselves forward?

Assuming it exists shouldn’t they be on the case for things like this

I went to the first Disabled Supporters Meeting last year, October I think, and they were going to let us know when the next one would be, but never heard anything more. Just assumed it was to do with the takeover or something.

Shame, because it was quite well attended and a lot of good points put forward.

napolimp

Just used my visa credit card. No special inputs just usual info. Went through no probs.

Weird, for some reason it worked now. Thanks. Shame I lost the seat I wanted. It's not giving me the option to purchase any tickets to final though - says event is not available to me yet. Did you have to wait at all?

Edit - works now (y)

coop

Up in the gods shot seats love sitting in club Wembley.I will put money that a lot of tickets for the so called full areas will be in sale tomorrow.

oakey

Good news. My sibling now has her wheelchair seat + her carer in block 132.
Bad news I will be in block 231... probably on my own now with maybe a spare £98 ticket.

Will let you folks know if so on the "spare tickets" thread.

CV22SBA

As a non season ticket holder I just went.on and brought 2 tickets!
If your waiting for general sale, give it a shot!
hmm they fixed that quick then.

Unfortunately, the client you have selected does not have the correct attributes to purchase seats on this event. Please check what is required to purchase seats on this event and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread