Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

MalcSB

Thanks for the responses folks, was just worried I might be told to sit down and not sing as much. I hoped everyone would be pretty up for a Championship play-off final though!
In terms of standing, depends on where in the middle tier you are. If the £98 seats, probably wouldn’t go down well.

MalcSB

Are the tickets definitely being sold block by block? as my brother-in-law is trying to purchase in category 2 but none available currently.
Wembley seem to sell a limited number of blocks and open others up as those blocks are filled. This will be the third time I‘ve fell for that one and not thought it through. Over eager.

no_loyalty

Wembley seem to sell a limited number of blocks and open others up as those blocks are filled. This will be the third time I‘ve fell for that one and not thought it through. Over eager.
Yes, I did that for the league two playoffs and ended up 5 rows from front.

rylee

Keep getting the message saying there's an error on the page while I've ticked the box at the bottom, nearly threw the laptop at the wall😄 can anyone help?

Grendel

Keep getting the message saying there's an error on the page while I've ticked the box at the bottom, nearly threw the laptop at the wall😄 can anyone help?

if it’s the login page you need to reset the password

Sick Boy

Anyone got any idea what the atmosphere in the middle tier will be like from past experience? Got a couple in there for the view but realised after that it's probably a padded seat and might be more subdued.
I was in there after being high up the year before and there wasn't a lot of atmosphere, it was mostly families eating popcorn.

shmmeee

Everything’s coming up Millhouse!

Got my tickets, including confirmation from the ex that my eldest can go (2 Wembley visits 2 wins). Dads got disabled parking and Wembley have a get to your seat service so that’s all good.

Sorted two long time SBTers out with the remainder of my allocation. I do have one more as my youngest doesn’t want to go if anyone wants.

no_loyalty

Tier 2 is sold out. Was always gonna happen, great view, the concourse is class and getting grub and a beer is really quick. Sat there on our last two visits and it’s brilliant.
Yes was there for the Checkatrade final and will be there again this time.

Alkhen

Everything’s coming up Millhouse!

Got my tickets, including confirmation from the ex that my eldest can go (2 Wembley visits 2 wins). Dads got disabled parking and Wembley have a get to your seat service so that’s all good.

Sorted two long time SBTers out with the remainder of my allocation. I do have one more as my youngest doesn’t want to go if anyone wants.
You absolute hero, Thanks for saving me the open sale bunfight. My lad will be ecstatic when he gets home from school. Much appreciated 💙
1684411704055.png

Calista

Helpful...not! :confused:
Sorry mate, I couldn't resist, and I assumed that others more familiar with the process than me would provide the real answer. It only becomes relevant tomorrow afternoon I think, so I hope in the meantime you establish your points total and succeed in getting tickets.

biggymania

Hoping to fly in from Portugal for this - I have 0 points(!) and I am an iFollow season ticket holder(!) for the last however many years since leaving, so no chance unless I'm lucky via General Sale 🫡 .

If anyone has a ticket or 2 spare in their allocation, let me know.

clint van damme

Busy at work and haven't got time to read whole thread so apologies if covered buy my order has no delivery method stated, anyone else got this?

Had the same issue with boro tickets

Johnnythespider

I'm really struggling, trying to get 3 together and won't let me choose more than 1, frustrating

Tommo1993

Folk now seriously considering buying a season ticket in the hope it’ll get them priority before general. Master stroke if it does. Or doesn’t!

CCFCSteve

Nightmare earlier, started to get a bit panicky (at 11am) could only get singles unless top tier. Luton mate managed to get six together in Cat 1 🤷‍♂️

Sick Boy

Nightmare earlier, started to get a bit panicky (at 11am) could only get singles unless top tier. Luton mate managed to get six together in Cat 1 🤷‍♂️
They’re giving 6 per ST holder - not even sure they’ll see their whole allocation.

jordan210

Currently state of play. Dont think top of the south west side has opened yet. Not sure if all the lower blocks have been sold there aswel Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 13.43.31.png

Nobbie_67

Folk now seriously considering buying a season ticket in the hope it’ll get them priority before general. Master stroke if it does. Or doesn’t!

It’s a bit of a lottery, my points took 2 weeks to be added after buying my season ticket, some were a lot quicker, but I think it’ll be unlikely to be done immediately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread