Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

hill83

Can’t see this making general sale

Edit: forgot they open more blocks as corrado has said below. Might be ok

edgy

Should be 10K+ available tomorrow.

13k STs x 2 each = 26K max today. 36k allocation = 10k tomorrow for 100+ pointers.

olderskyblue

I see general sale, fans must have an existing account created before 13th May. That rules out the people that can't go regularly now (but used to have a season ticket years ago eg my son) who didnt want to create an account before in case he "jinxed" the play offs...

olderskyblue

Why have they allocated the car parks at the opposite end of the ground to where each clubs ticketing allocation is?
I know, seems odd.

Calista

Is the Ticketmaster service fit for purpose? Don't think the kind of errors reported on this thread can be laid at CCFC's door.

Blind-Faith

Block 548 with two tickets together will do for me! Another trip to Wembley awaits, can’t quite believe we’re in the playoff final 😂

jordan210

If you want higher category tickets. select the number you want then move it up and down and it sometimes shows hand backs also sort by price high to low

olderskyblue

I was going to book the one nearest our fans but there’s a message saying they will be checking match tickets to make sure you’re in the right one. Doubt they will but not risking it
I just had an online chat with them, and they are convinced it's all correct. Even said Pink is west side of the stadium. Well, their map doesnt show that, neither does Google maps. I think they've cocked up.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I see general sale, fans must have an existing account created before 13th May. That rules out the people that can't go regularly now (but used to have a season ticket years ago eg my son) who didnt want to create an account before in case he "jinxed" the play offs...
I think as long as your supporter id was active before may 13th you will be ok, but not sure.

Addi

I will be flying over from Iceland on the 27th. If anyone has a spare adult ticket I would be very willing to buy.

Getting me to the game actually matters - I may only have 30 loyalty points but every time I've traveled to attend a game over the years (thirteen times) I've never seen us lose 😉

Garlana86

Waiting till general sale on Monday is going to make an anxious weekend, what are the odds there will be any left you think?

Users who are viewing this thread