Final Five Ticket Package (1 Viewer)

Covstu

To be fair mate. I work shifts and I wouldn’t be able to make all 5 games. I work 2 weekends a month. Now I’m not moaning about the offer as it’s a very good one, but unfortunately it wouldn’t work for me.
But shifts is a legitimate reason.
Stop moaning

bawtryneal

To be fair mate. I work shifts and I wouldn’t be able to make all 5 games. I work 2 weekends a month. Now I’m not moaning about the offer as it’s a very good one, but unfortunately it wouldn’t work for me.
But shifts is a legitimate reason.

I will have a word with Fisher and I am sure he will rearrange the KOs to coincide with your shift patterns.
PUSB

hill83

I will have a word with Fisher and I am sure he will rearrange the KOs to coincide with your shift patterns.
PUSB

r6694.gif

Otis

I think it's a great idea. As someone who moans about ticket prices consisently this is a really smart way to recruit some of the disillusioned stay away's this season.

My position doesn't change though. I have five league games of my own left so it would be like throwing money at a stripper from behind the curtain.
If you saw my brother's missus you would understand the reasoning behind that scenario.

Otis

I'm posting exactly what I thought would happen it's looking pretty accurate so far. Liquwf Gowjd proveende ritte aggaiaing.
And one day I fully intend to learn that very language of Africaan mixed with Finnish, Yiddish and Welsh.

stevefloyd

I think it's a great idea. As someone who moans about ticket prices consisently this is a really smart way to recruit some of the disillusioned stay away's this season.

My position doesn't change though. I have five league games of my own left so it would be like throwing money at a stripper from behind the curtain.
Not if you're behind the curtain with them

Londonccfcfan

Wonder how well these have been taken up.

Still a good deal even if you were to buy after Grimsby game. As it still works out at 18/19 quid per game for last 4.

Users who are viewing this thread