Final Five Ticket Package (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I didn't realise there were so few games left, still got three on the match package to use up. Doing Saturday, then probably the last game and maybe the legends' day.

Otis

I didn't realise there were so few games left, still got three on the match package to use up. Doing Saturday, then probably the last game and maybe the legends' day.
Last game IS the legends day isn't it?

skybluesam66

Good offer - but if they then want to build on that, then surely they must extend the early bird

They should continue the offer to the end of the season - eg after the Grimsby game £60 for 4 games etc
There will be people with odd games left on match packages, who may not want 5, but maybe 3 or 4

Wouldnt be surprised to see 9000 there Saturday - and then could grow after that

hill83

Actual responses already

"not if you work shifts ! should just make it £15 a game anyway ."
"for a league 2 game? its pretty high if your a family"

To be fair mate. I work shifts and I wouldn’t be able to make all 5 games. I work 2 weekends a month. Now I’m not moaning about the offer as it’s a very good one, but unfortunately it wouldn’t work for me.
But shifts is a legitimate reason.

olderskyblue

It's still a bit steep for us old uns. We can't afford to spend that amount just like that you know...

Liquid Gold

To be fair mate. I work shifts and I wouldn’t be able to make all 5 games. I work 2 weekends a month. Now I’m not moaning about the offer as it’s a very good one, but unfortunately it wouldn’t work for me.
Yeah, I agree obviously some people can't make it but why do these people have to pop up and have a go at the club saying it's not a good offer, probably the same people saying it's been too expensive all season.

Otis

Always had you down as shifty.

mark82

Good offer, the only disappointing thing is not being able to select your own seat. I'm picky so I'll just pay per game to do that (but probably go to less because I haven't pre purchased and don't live in Coventry).

So good offer, just don't like the technicalities of it (and not entirely sure why they haven't let you pick your own seats).

ccfchoi87

Good offer, the only disappointing thing is not being able to select your own seat. I'm picky so I'll just pay per game to do that (but probably go to less because I haven't pre purchased and don't live in Coventry).

So good offer, just don't like the technicalities of it (and not entirely sure why they haven't let you pick your own seats).

If you phone up or go to the ticket office you can pick your seat. It really doesn't matter either way, no one forces you to sit in your allocated seat. I don't even know where my season ticket seat is nor have I ever sat in it

standupforcity

Yep I agree completely...same reason I'm not getting one!

Nick

Administrator

Isnt it the same as paying on the gate?

I have sit in about 15 different seats this season to try out different views :)

Nick

Administrator
Sidney Opera House? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain?

I could some of those plastic binoculars where you have slides in and a soundtrack on spotify and pretend.

In reality it's just from different rows and seats, have ventured out the block a couple of times when I felt brave.

olderskyblue

The JLR pensioners should be subsidising the rest of us.

tbf it's not a bad offer. Am tempted... but do need to actually check I can go to enough of them!

wonder if they do a legends lounge hospitality 5 gamer...

wingy

I could some of those plastic binoculars where you have slides in and a soundtrack on spotify and pretend.

In reality it's just from different rows and seats, have ventured out the block a couple of times when I felt brave.
Mind the goons! !

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

"I'd go if it was £20 a game"
Club makes it £15
"I'm busy/I can't do all 5/some other excuse"

I think it's a great idea. As someone who moans about ticket prices consisently this is a really smart way to recruit some of the disillusioned stay away's this season.

My position doesn't change though. I have five league games of my own left so it would be like throwing money at a stripper from behind the curtain.

Esoterica

I think it's a great idea. As someone who moans about ticket prices consisently this is a really smart way to recruit some of the disillusioned stay away's this season.

My position doesn't change though. I have five league games of my own left so it would be like throwing money at a stripper from behind the curtain.
She should give it a trim if it's long enough to be classed as a curtain.

Adge

Yep, good offer that. Works out £10 a game if you are a mature student....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Grendel

The JLR pensioners should be subsidising the rest of us.

tbf it's not a bad offer. Am tempted... but do need to actually check I can go to enough of them!

I could wipe my...oh never mind.

mark82

Isnt it the same as paying on the gate?

I have sit in about 15 different seats this season to try out different views :)

I'll take your word for it, I never pay on the gate. I travel over 100 miles for home games so it doesn't tend to be spur of the moment. As I say, it's a good offer, just not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread