Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Sheffield United at home is a good shout. Absolutely despise them after last season.

Price it right and there would be a very decent crowd as well.

wingy

Dilemnas, extend the run, pretty tough against probably 80% of those left .
Run the risk of Injuries fixture congestion .
we're gonna get southampton at home. i can feel it.
Baggies, nailed on.

Edit ;- Ignore the top ,everyone else has covered that. B-)

Londonccfcfan

Nooooo, not another Billy Sharp goal against us.

Leon Clarke likely to fill his boots too, if he don't Clayton Donaldson will.

Avoid for me

Revenge! We actually don't perform too bad against them in recent years.
Sheffield United at home is a good shout. Absolutely despise them after last season.

Price it right and there would be a very decent crowd as well.

How jammy were that at their place 2 years ago when we were flying! they should have had that fella sent off for horrible tackle on Lamaeiras, then we had a great penalty shout and another sending off when theyre defender handballed it off the line blatantly! Then to top it off a RCC blunder and Sharp scores from his shoulder couldn't make it up! we played them off the park at their place.

Cant stand Fleck or Clarke (Mind you hes surprised me I didn't think he could score at championship level).

Revenge!!!

steve82

Revenge! We actually don't perform too bad against them in recent years.

How jammy were that at their place 2 years ago when we were flying! they should have had that fella sent off for horrible tackle on Lamaeiras, then we had a great penalty shout and another sending off when theyre defender handballed it off the line blatantly! Then to top it off a RCC blunder and Sharp scores from his shoulder couldn't make it up! we played them off the park at their place.

Cant stand Fleck or Clarke (Mind you hes surprised me I didn't think he could score at championship level).

Revenge!!!

Ha ha it's still a flat no from me.

Billy Sharp 8 goals in 10 games v Cov, only Blackpool has he scored more goals against in his career with 10 in 16 games.

SkyBlueSoul

My brother got me tickets to something for xmas and I've only just realised it's in Cov on Saturday 17th at 8pm :banghead: so suddenly hoping for a home/midlands away draw if it's a Saturday afternoon game. Anything further away and I won't make it :nailbiting:

Ideally we'll get a big away game on the Friday night or Sunday!

harvey098

My brother got me tickets to something for xmas and I've only just realised it's in Cov on Saturday 17th at 8pm :banghead: so suddenly hoping for a home/midlands away draw if it's a Saturday afternoon game. Anything further away and I won't make it :nailbiting:

Ideally we'll get a big away game on the Friday night or Sunday!

Same here! I run comedy nights and am doing one in Kenilworth on the Saturday evening. Can’t move it as already 100 tickets sold. PLEASE be home

itsabuzzard

Youth with cardboard fa cup at front of crowd at start of one show. It's an omen!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Not Wigan or Rochdale/Millwall away. £££££££s please plus a bit of glamour/TV scheduling !

Sky Blue Harry H

If we get Leicester at home, Wasps will go bankrupt having to rebuild the stadium!

oucho

Fucking get on with it. I never liked the inane "magazine*" style of the One Show and thus generally avoid it.

*The "magazine" in question would be some kind of light-hearted trivial dross that you end up reading in the dentist's waiting room.

no_loyalty

If we get one of the big boys, they all have Champions league a few day's later

Frank Sidebottom

Fucking get on with it. I never liked the inane "magazine*" style of the One Show and thus generally avoid it.

*The "magazine" in question would be some kind of light-hearted trivial dross that you end up reading in the dentist's waiting room.
It's like watching Blue Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread