Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (1 Viewer)

wince

f
Why isn't that possible?
OF course its possible , but people work ,not every has access to a phone or wifi or the time I know of eight S T holders and none were trying for tickets , there are ST holders on this thread who didn't get them , and just to edit I did get mine , but would not let me use friends and family PUSB

hill83

What about the people who went to the Butts did they all get tickets?

Unlikely. That's how it goes though. Learn to use the internet, my 86 year old grandad can do it. Plus as I've said before, it's shit that people with disabled tickets have to be there in person, but it's worse that divs who can't use the internet force them to queue even longer.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Unlikely. That's how it goes though. Learn to use the internet, my 86 year old grandad can do it. Plus as I've said before, it's shit that people with disabled tickets have to be there in person, but it's worse that divs who can't use the internet force them to queue even longer.
I was just wondering that's all. But I agree about the disabled supporters

MatthewWallis

Baffles me how it doesnt say sold out. So im still trying.
Yet when i called they tell me its sold out.

Don't forget people may add tickets to their basket, they then have 30 mins to complete. So in a bit they may get realised again. Won't say sold out until all the tickets have actually been paid for

Nick

Administrator

I think it was said that people with disabilities get priority in the queue.

Mcbean

I retract my post - wife did manage to get them - no idea where - Cinderella will be getting a shag

Otis

My dad thinks the internet is actually a person called Mr. Internet. I kid you not.

Otis

I retract my post - wife did manage to get them - no idea where - Cinderella will be getting a shag
If your missus finds out you have been shagging Cinderella she might just set fire to the tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread