Fifa 22 (3 Viewers)

Frostie

Thats just as funny as when they had the Timo Werner futmas card as Brazilian and playing for Juventus

It's not entirely their fault, they are supplied the licensed images by their providers (in this case Getty) who have labelled their photos wrongly. The licensing people at EA probably don't know enough to even double check it though which is undeniably poor.

Screenshot_20211113-155024~2.png

AOM

The most recent update doesn't let you start a game in career mode and swap out unavailable players before kickoff as normal, now you have to edit and save your squad before going into the match or it completely overrides you and autopicks with five strikers on the bench or something equally stupid. Every patch is one step forward and two back

Had this problem too.

Another where some players in the youth academy don't have numbers or names on shirts once promoted to your team which can't be fixed and there's also a bug in career mode where your manager rating plummets for not doing low priority objectives.
Like getting fired for not getting a league two team to round 16 of the FA cup...

Pisses me off that the game is released in October, but it's not really ready to play until the gamebreaking bugs are fixed a few months later (if at all)

ajsccfc

Had another minor one, after beating someone 2-1 to end a losing spell, the post-match conference asked me if I can keep my unbeaten season going and congratulated me on my three goal win. Skip them every time to avoid being annoyed more by the laziness

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Liquid Gold

I haven't bought a FIFA (or Madden) for years because EA sports games are so shit. Just the same crap every year slightly tweaked with huge errors ignored.

It's all for FUT card collectors and people that go on twitter and say "penchester Utd" all day.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I haven't bought a FIFA (or Madden) for years because EA sports games are so shit. Just the same crap every year slightly tweaked with huge errors ignored.

It's all for FUT card collectors and people that go on twitter and say "penchester Utd" all day.
I do neither, I genuinely play the game for enjoyment

Evo1883

Gone and paid for a new PC again so will be back on there from tomorrow .. I believe the PC version is the same as the ps4 version , which for me is the better version .

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm a Fifa virgin....i'm not a gamer whatsoever, but I've recently got my kids the new nintendo switch OLED..... Fifa 22 is availabe for it...but is this game suitable to play on a switch?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Not really, they haven't actually updated the code other than kits and presentation for years, since the first fifa on the switch.
It really is forgotten about, shame really.

Yeah...it is a legacy edition but 've just been reading the scathing reviews about that fact.....however as they've never had any version of Fifa before i'm guessing it may still be worth a punt....

If I'm really honest, its so I can play with (and beat) them as me attempting to play minecraft, mario kart & all the other nonsense does my head in....

I'm still unbeaten at Subbuteo, Pacman & Galaxian though.....and always will be:)

Skybluefaz

Yeah...it is a legacy edition but 've just been reading the scathing reviews about that fact.....however as they've never had any version of Fifa before i'm guessing it may still be worth a punt....

If I'm really honest, its so I can play with (and beat) them as me attempting to play minecraft, mario kart & all the other nonsense does my head in....

I'm still unbeaten at Subbuteo, Pacman & Galaxian though.....and always will be:)
I think they'll/you'll still have fun with it.

Galaxian, now your talking!

ajsccfc

In 21 I did the player career thing and if I moved to a foreign club I'd download the local commentary pack. Based on their commentators alone Dutch is the phlegmiest language around by far

lacesoutdom

In 21 I did the player career thing and if I moved to a foreign club I'd download the local commentary pack. Based on their commentators alone Dutch is the phlegmiest language around by far

I thought "the journey" was really good - until the 3rd version, thought that was a bit rubbish, but if they brought back something like that, something less linear, would be great to work up from low leagues to the prem

ajsccfc

The volta thing they've replaced it with is quite fun game-wise but I can't get on with the whole youth vibe it goes for, five minutes of that reminds me more than anything that I'm 41

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why do you think they're also called Flemish?

Paul Anthony

Picked this up half price couple of weeks ago.

Does anyone else have problems with goalkeepers not saving anything? When they dive, they either dive so late they might as well not bother, or they dive with their arms halfway out instead of at full stretch. I actually had one duck under a finesse shot the other day, which had barely any pace of it. Is it just me?

CovBrummie94

Picked this up half price couple of weeks ago.

Does anyone else have problems with goalkeepers not saving anything? When they dive, they either dive so late they might as well not bother, or they dive with their arms halfway out instead of at full stretch. I actually had one duck under a finesse shot the other day, which had barely any pace of it. Is it just me?
Picked it up recently as it's £15 on PS Store for PS4. The keepers are shocking!

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

First time in years not buying the game. Considering buying it now at £15 to play career mode (might try starting with bourdeaux in the french second tier) and lark about in UT with a full city team. can’t decide as in the past I have hated it. Is it any better than usual? Shall I get it?

Evo1883

First time in years not buying the game. Considering buying it now at £15 to play career mode (might try starting with bourdeaux in the french second tier) and lark about in UT with a full city team. can’t decide as in the past I have hated it. Is it any better than usual? Shall I get it?
Can't comment on career... UT is shite this year

Users who are viewing this thread