Fifa 22 (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

F65490A3-9539-4B98-9C9B-AAE5AF5FA390.jpeg
an example I have found, it is rumoured for around end of November as we have the RTTK currently then halloween event and I believe maybe RTTF after or something like that

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I tend to play high depth, Press after possession loss, fast build up direct runs, cut inside on the inverted wingers, Fast paced football mixed with some nice passing flowing football.
I hate when people constant drop back over the top through ball and pass round the back for ages.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Going to try my first fut champs this weekend with this rabble
View attachment 22399

I get what you mean about the dropping back tactics though @Evo1883 ive had to revert to it myself and then try and nick a 1-0 sometimes. The blocking is a bit OP.
Ive heard Foden is quite good this fifa at half the price of Bernardo, also heard good things about Zaha and Jota, and Reguilon is alsl quite good this fifa not quite as good as last but still overall a decent player

Alkhen

Josh pask gets a season card , providing EA don't actually know much about the game they make 🤣 decent card tbh View attachment 22691

Was just about to come on and post that. Fucking weird decision, like they literally randomised all the players and he came up?! I like the lad but he's played 17 games in 3 seasons.

Why make him 1of3 prizes to all players

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Was just about to come on and post that. Fucking weird decision, like they literally randomised all the players and he came up?! I like the lad but he's played 17 games in 3 seasons.

Why make him 1of3 prizes to all players
Because he is one of the few players at our club with a good card, perhaps Tyler walker could have had one and it would have been desirable but I dont see many at CCFC having the best cards

Alkhen

Because he is one of the few players at our club with a good card, perhaps Tyler walker could have had one and it would have been desirable but I dont see many at CCFC having the best cards

Nah I honestly think its a totally random choice from EA. I dont really get the promotion, its called 'Storyline' players of which there are 6 in total? I can't work out the link or reasoning for any of them to be offered as main season rewards to all FUT players.

if they were choosing a player from Cov because of out decent form surely they would have done a boosted Gyökeres, he has a face scan and has been good so far this season.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Nah I honestly think its a totally random choice from EA. I dont really get the promotion, its called 'Storyline' players of which there are 6 in total? I can't work out the link or reasoning for any of them to be offered as main season rewards to all FUT players.

if they were choosing a player from Cov because of out decent form surely they would have done a boosted Gyökeres, he has a face scan and has been good so far this season.
Pask also has a face scan

Alkhen

Pask also has a face scan

Yeah from his westham youth days... but he doesnt get a game, is currently injured and as made ~17 bit part apperances in 3 years... you cant say you belive someone thought that decision out?

Live footage of the EA ideas team:
giphy.gif

ajsccfc

The most recent update doesn't let you start a game in career mode and swap out unavailable players before kickoff as normal, now you have to edit and save your squad before going into the match or it completely overrides you and autopicks with five strikers on the bench or something equally stupid. Every patch is one step forward and two back

Reactions: AOM

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Yeah from his westham youth days... but he doesnt get a game, is currently injured and as made ~17 bit part apperances in 3 years... you cant say you belive someone thought that decision out?

Live footage of the EA ideas team:
giphy.gif
Im not saying it was thought out just they chose 3 teams and picked a player who was usable in each team at random who has a face scan whether its from youth days or not, at the end of the day its a bloody good card 😂😂

Alkhen

Im not saying it was thought out just they chose 3 teams and picked a player who was usable in each team at random who has a face scan whether its from youth days or not, at the end of the day its a bloody good card 😂😂

Yeah I get you but EA should be trying harder. They make a billion a year of FUT micro transactions yet the game is still riddled with errors and weird and lazy choices. They get away with it year on year.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Yeah I get you but EA should be trying harder. They make a billion a year of FUT micro transactions yet the game is still riddled with errors and weird and lazy choices. They get away with it year on year.
Are you on the old gen game or new gen game as Ive heard both are actually quite different

Alkhen

Are you on the old gen game or new gen game as Ive heard both are actually quite different

PS5 but I'm talking about basic shit, details and effort that a tiny bit of research could fix.

Things like stadium announcements wishing people happy birthday every sodding match. That never happens at a real stadium when the game is playing.

Stuff that sets the atmosphere of matches is well off. I gave up on season mode when I was playing a midweek game Vs Hull and there was a stupid 80ft Tifo of Dom Hyam hanging from a stand full of flare waving ultras all wearing the same Cov shirt. Just not needed.. that stuff is fine for FUT but Season mode should just be a SIM for people who don't enjoy that bollocks.

There is a lot right about the game but so many little details that would be super easy to fix

Squad battles are dull AF, the weekly celb team is pretty much identical every time. Match making is great in rivals but shocking in FUT friendlies meaning most matches are rage quit because people can't hack wasting 10mins of their lives getting battered. They should make halves shorter it would cut rage quitting down loads I recon

Last edited:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

PS5 but I'm talking about basic shit, details and effort that a tiny bit of research could fix.

Things like stadium announcements wishing people happy birthday every sodding match. That never happens when the match real match is playing.

Stuff that sets the atmosphere of matches is well off. I gave up on season mode when I was playing a midweek game Vs Hull and there was astupid 80ft Tifo of Dom Hyam hanging from the stand full of flare waving ultras all wearing the same Cov shirt. Just not needed that stuff is fine for FUT but Season mode should just be. SIM for people who don't enjoy that bollocks.

There is a lot right about the game but so many little details that would be super easy to fix

Squad battles are dull AF, the celb team is pretty much identical every time. Match making is great in rivals but shocking in FUT friendlies meaning most matches are rage quit because people can't hack wasting 10mins of their lives getting battered. They should make halves shorter would cut rage quitting down loads I recon
I see your point, am also on the Ps5, but if it was the perfect game would it be made by EA?

Frostie

So much good work goes in from some departments, so much lazy crap from others 😔

Unfortunately, the death of PES means they'll likely just continue with the current model of bare minimum tweaks for the foreseeable. Lack of competition is never good.

Reactions: AOM

Alkhen

So much good work goes in from some departments, so much lazy crap from others 😔

Unfortunately, the death of PES means they'll likely just continue with the current model of bare minimum tweaks for the foreseeable. Lack of competition is never good.

Exactly this, PES dying is awful for football games going forward. No competition means no innovation. EA generates a literal billion dollars from peddling FUT lootbox gambling to kids, the least they could do is invest in some back and hire some researchers and fact checkers to make sure things are correct.

Apart from crossing and set pieces (both are broken basically useless) the game actually plays well this year. Pissed me off they don't make the effort to finish off the details.

Users who are viewing this thread