Fifa 22 (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

That surely just points to a different problem they should be able to have remedied in the several years it's been going on

AOM

I'm fine if people want to add it to FUT or whatever but kind of sucks when you are playing against Hull in a championship season match. Cov fans are going off like flare waving Galatasaray ultras under a 50ft Dabo mural

Maybe get a GoFundMe collection together for next season?

Alkhen

there a many major issues with FIFAs game play and half assed presentation but Its the little things that bug me. just for instance the stupid tannoy announcements, wishing people happy birthday WHILST the match is playing?! the fact that 90% of the fans in the stand are wearing a kit and they move like a shoal of fish when someone scores. it would take one trip to one ground to identify and fix a bunch of errors.

EA make billions from FUT coins they need to invest in the details

Frostie

The stadium announcer pronouncing Gyokeres as guy-oh-care-ez reminds me of the recent thread here every time. I'm also tempted to sell him just to not hear it

I've never quite understood the whole stadium announcer thing & where they get them from. Understandable with Gyökeres sure but James Ward-Prowse is announced as "Ward-Prowsé"... wtf!?

Frostie

For Hamer too the stadium guy says hay-mer and Derek Rae calls him har-mer. Consistencyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

True to life though!
Derek Rae makes a proper effort to pronounce everyone's name correctly including extensively researching so I'd bet he's correct.

He gets pelters all the time for calling Bruno Fernandes "Bruno Fernanj" but he's right & they're wrong:

Evo1883

In my opinion defending is just as easy as last year, where as attacking is harder
I'm pretty good at fifa , gold 1 and some elite 3 finishes in WL ..

And I just find this game completely random .

AI defending is extremely powerful , whereas manual defending is dud

The balls keep dropping back to attackers for me

Team press is insane AGAIN and every player on the pitch appears marked

Attacking AI intelligence is abysmal , so much so that even in my own half I have to trigger runs Constantly just to get players to move .

I know PC had a patch last week and consoles is tomorrow, let's see if they've changed it

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I'm pretty good at fifa , gold 1 and some elite 3 finishes in WL ..

And I just find this game completely random .

AI defending is extremely powerful , whereas manual defending is dud

The balls keep dropping back to attackers for me

Team press is insane AGAIN and every player on the pitch appears marked

Attacking AI intelligence is abysmal , so much so that even in my own half I have to trigger runs Constantly just to get players to move .

I know PC had a patch last week and consoles is tomorrow, let's see if they've changed it
Try putting custom tactics on Fast paced, Direct runs, and press after possesion loss as that seems to work for me when there is little to no lag

hill83

All the modes are boring and they put minimal effort into them. Like players on loan in lower leagues are just on contract now if you play career mode. If you play a player career nobody puts an offer in for you unless you put in a transfer request.

FUT is all they care about because idiots pay loads on top of their £60 for the game for imaginary cards. Then that isn't even fun because they script it to fuck to ensure people keep coming back.

I've got 17 and play it occasionally but won't buy another until they sort it out. It's the same with Madden which EA do and basically update the rosters each year.

I used to like playing NHL games in the old days and an offer came through today, it's an EA game.

"Order now and you'll get up to 10 HUT Diamond Player Choice packs (two per month for five months) and a HUT X-Factor Choice Pack."

Erm, no thanks. I just starting playing PGA 2k20 as it was free on PSN this month, and it's all about packs and cards and buying boosts and clothing.

Sports game have gone to shit.

Edit: Also, the first thing you see on the PGA game when you load the game up is adverts for clothing packs, 3 in a row that you have to dismiss before you even get to the main menu.

Last edited:

Skybluefaz

I used to like playing NHL games in the old days and an offer came through today, it's an EA game.

"Order now and you'll get up to 10 HUT Diamond Player Choice packs (two per month for five months) and a HUT X-Factor Choice Pack."

Erm, no thanks. I just starting playing PGA 2k20 as it was free on PSN this month, and it's all about packs and cards and buying boosts and clothing.

Sports game have gone to shit.

Edit: Also, the first thing you see on the PGA game when you load the game up is adverts for clothing packs, 3 in a row that you have to dismiss before you even get to the main menu.
I could accept this shit if they were giving the game away for free. The sooner they class this stuff as gambling the better.

ajsccfc

There was talk about how PS5 would allow partial install of specific game modes from disk to save time and space (bollocks so far) but that made me dream of a game landscape where instead of buying a whole game I can pay a smaller fee just to get the single-player modes in games and completely fuck off the online multiplayer shootouts and Pokemon card collecting gambling nonsense. It'll never happen but it'd be nice

Alkhen

There was talk about how PS5 would allow partial install of specific game modes from disk to save time and space (bollocks so far) but that made me dream of a game landscape where instead of buying a whole game I can pay a smaller fee just to get the single-player modes in games and completely fuck off the online multiplayer shootouts and Pokemon card collecting gambling nonsense. It'll never happen but it'd be nice

thats what Pes were doing this year, the game is free for the multiplayer and a few standard modes but you have to pay for single player season mode. pretty fair deal really... sadly they have switched to a new engine and its not gone well :D

Skybluefaz

thats what Pes were doing this year, the game is free for the multiplayer and a few standard modes but you have to pay for single player season mode. pretty fair deal really... sadly they have switched to a new engine and its not gone well :D
Have you seen what the free modes are? Absolutely terrible. Basically a demo with online match making chucked in.

Alkhen

Have you seen what the free modes are? Absolutely terrible. Basically a demo with online match making chucked in.

To be fair to them what is on offer is just phase one, like a taster.

The plan was to get up and running in 3 stages. Here is the road map for the free content.

a5790-16268843670642-800.jpg

It has been horribly handled PR wise.

They really should have just dropped it complete and finished as so much damage has been done to the brand.

For me I'm just gonna forget it came out and hope they find a way to fix the weird facial animations and mad clipping/physics.

Like I said it's free so can't grumble just wish they had thought it through better

Frostie

To be fair to them what is on offer is just phase one, like a taster.

The plan was to get up and running in 3 stages. Here is the road map for the free content.

a5790-16268843670642-800.jpg

It has been horribly handled PR wise.

They really should have just dropped it complete and finished as so much damage has been done to the brand.

For me I'm just gonna forget it came out and hope they find a way to fix the weird facial animations and mad clipping/physics.

Like I said it's free so can't grumble just wish they had thought it through better

Even for free it's unacceptable. People will have pre-ordered some of the supposed upcoming content like Premium Player Pack etc. which is £30+ I think but the base game is almost unplayable.

I am actually stunned it's not been pulled from the store until it's patched.

Evo1883

Fifa 22 on next gen is absolute shite , worst fifa ever arguably.

So much better on ps4 without the hyper motion nonsense

Can't we just go back to fifa 17 and be done with it 🤣

Skybluefaz

Fifa 22 on next gen is absolute shite , worst fifa ever arguably.

So much better on ps4 without the hyper motion nonsense

Can't we just go back to fifa 17 and be done with it 🤣
Outrageous take. It has its frustrations but far from the worst one ever. I give you anything up to about 14 as examples of absolute dross.

ajsccfc

Still the stupid thing in career mode where a player's agreed a pre-contract move away and you get the message from them asking if you can talk about a new contract. All the bells and whistles mean little if the same laziness is underneath

Evo1883

The rewards are poor aswell for rivals this year .

Weekend league is too easy , get to 8 wins , give the rest of the games away and you get the same rewards as elite 3 last year ..

Qualifying for weekend league is back which I don't enjoy but never less I do every time .

I'm strictly talking ultimate team , so if people are talking about the game in respect of career or pro clubs I can't relate as I don't play it

Evo1883

This is where I'm at , switch to 4231 in game although I'm looking to switch to a formation with 2 uptop Screenshot_20211023-111513_Companion.jpg

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The rewards are poor aswell for rivals this year .

Weekend league is too easy , get to 8 wins , give the rest of the games away and you get the same rewards as elite 3 last year ..

Qualifying for weekend league is back which I don't enjoy but never less I do every time .

I'm strictly talking ultimate team , so if people are talking about the game in respect of career or pro clubs I can't relate as I don't play it
I play all game modes other than Volta, so I can see what you dislike about FUT but I dont play weekend league as I prefer Rivals and in general SBC’s, most my gameplay is from Career mode which is very challenging until you get that god squad, which I have got in my 4th season of my CCFC career

Users who are viewing this thread