FIFA 17 (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

yeah staying in division 1 is a great achievement and i genuinly mean that

but fact is a mediocre pes player can beat the best fifa player

fifa is as simple as it gets

R

RB1992

I'll probably wait 2-3 months and buy PES 2017 at a car-boot sale for £4. No point getting it now.

Nick

Administrator
I would love a tumble weed smilie, just rolling
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
It's out tomorrow? Shit, didn't think it was that soon.

I am sure it is usually Friday's so people can see in their pants and play all weekend.

Robccfc87

Thinking of downloading it through the store, anyone done that before? Do you get a code or is it auto upon release?

skybluedan

Thinking of downloading it through the store, anyone done that before? Do you get a code or is it auto upon release?

If you buy it now you can download straight away , just can't play yet.
I've been on it last few days on fut on trial and that's the download done so won't be as big download Thursday
I got 10 % off for the super de luxe as well from getting it from Xbox. Still about 65 or something though

Robccfc87

Aah that's good to know thanks, I normally wouldn't pay the elevated store price but I've got a £25 voucher to spend so may as well use it for that. I presume a voucher won't impact on the 10% off deal so it should work out fairly cheap.

ajsccfc

I think Shopto give you some kind of money back off the next purchase if a pre-order arrives after release, but I've never had that happen. Simplygames are my tip if you want early in future though, they got MGS5 to me a princely four days before release.

Nick

Administrator
Nah, Simply Games were dog shit for me with Fifa.

They said it was shipped and in the post 2 days before, launchday came and nothing, they told me it would be there the next morning as it was in the post. I ended up going to Tesco to buy it.

Despite Simply Games keep saying it was in the post etc, they refunded me without actually asking me if it had arrived or asking me to send it back if it did. Obvious they hadn't actually shipped anything.

They got hammered on trust pilot that week, it looks like the same hammered to hundreds of people.

Marty

I had a voucher for game, so just picked it up from them, £50 the robbing bastards charged. Just a reminder why I never shop there.

Users who are viewing this thread