FIFA 17 (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

One thing I hope they remedy with 17 is that no matter who the team was, they all played the exact same way as if EA had enabled Barcelona Mode for all. If I'm in League One, I expect the ball to get some serious altitude and for only one out of every three passes to be accurate.

Robccfc87

Just had me first game , corners are strange rob?
Yeah all set pieces are different, scored a few free kicks on beta which was great but hope they aren't too easy! Penalties were a bit odd though, kept doing what I normally did on 16 and ended up a slow roll!

covcity4life

Judging by your posts, I'd say you're the biggest chav on this forum.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Calm down mate. Your opinion of me has nothing to do with fifa

Aj player Id is more prevent than ever in pes 17. In fifa.mcheffreys plays like.messi. it's same 11 players for each side with different play models and shirts plastered on thrm. Thr masses fall for it though

covmark

Calm down mate. Your opinion of me has nothing to do with fifa

Aj player Id is more prevent than ever in pes 17. In fifa.mcheffreys plays like.messi. it's same 11 players for each side with different play models and shirts plastered on thrm. Thr masses fall for it though
Calm down?? Mate, I couldn't give two fucks about which game is better. I only posted to wind you up

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

I still enjoy FIFA, but it's really very formulaic if you're not in multiplayer. Every team will try to pass you to death, if you're winning after 75 mins they'll leave cavernous gaps in the defence for you to walk through, and if you're not winning after 80 minutes it'll suddenly be impossible to win possession. I hope they've added a bit more personality or variety to the game.

covcity4life

Just came from the fifa forums and these are a few comments i saw about fifa 17

"Everything feels so sluggish. Maybe its more enjoyable vs another player but not a fan as it is. If it's better than 16 it's not by much.Passes are awful. Nearly 100% power and the ball barely catches speed."

"All the players feel and run the same, they take ages to receive a pass and control it. Am I the only one who thinks the graphics look bad and the animation of the players running is terrible? It feels just like FIFA to me, so the people who enjoyed previous versions will enjoy this one. I played online in the Beta and went back and compared it to FIFA 16 online, yep, same, exactly the same in every way."

"To me it feels less fluid than previous fifas. A load of passes taking way too long to do the player animations. Still feels quite automated as well, not getting a sense I'm in complete control of what my players are doing, its been like this for years tbh but it feels even moreso in this demo. AI opponent isn't anything to write home about (is it ever?)

looks like the tide has fully changed now. pes has been getting great scores since pes 15 but now mainstream media have also crowned it as the best football game out there(some even saying all time)

so i guess the moral of the story is that covcity4life is always right. next time please listen. to argue so much is actually troll like behaviour.

Joy Division

Just came from the fifa forums and these are a few comments i saw about fifa 17

Have you played PES17 yet? Is gameplay vastly different to last year or mostly just minor improvements?

Btw, I woudn't pay too much attention to magazine reviews. These 'reviews' are all paid for via PR agencies in the same way FIFA will all get good reviews too.

covcity4life

Have you played PES17 yet? Is gameplay vastly different to last year or mostly just minor improvements?

Btw, I woudn't pay too much attention to magazine reviews. These 'reviews' are all paid for via PR agencies in the same way FIFA will all get good reviews too.

oh yeah fifa have been paying reviews off for years! pes always got rated lower though so im not sure same can be leveled at them.

i have played the pes 17 demo alot. its alot better than 16. first thoughts were that it was 16.5 but after a while you realise it is a big step up

biggest things-defence. a poster above said defending is tooe asy,what he meant was my tiny fifa brain finds it too hard to score! defendering is good this year,spam goals seem to be gone and when you do score you have to earn it and its rewarding

player id is also a biggie. unlike fifa you actually play different with who you control. if you get the ball in midfield with pogba your footballing brain tells you to go on a surge using power to keep ball. but do same with santi carzola and you lose ball. on flip side santi turns away from players in tight pockets and can unleash a great pass where pogba has alot more weight to shift etc

review wise i would give it a 8 as i think 10 should be for best of the best games like gta,super mario 64,ocarina of time etc

also to get to pes 6 levels you need to play for months and months to make sure game stays great, maybe pes 17 will be a 10 by next year

Joy Division

No those PES reviews always get paid for, just like most game reviews. No pay no review, thats how it works.

I'll give the demo a go again, never really been a fan of PES for a while but just didn't get on with FIFA 16.

skybluegod

Getting both this year, played the Fifa 17 Demo and will agree that it does seem very fast paced, but the game modes look brilliant. I also think Pace is going to be the massive attribute once again. Found defending quite hard on this Fifa, might just be because I went straight to legendary, but did feel different. Will see how I like PES tomorrow.

ajsccfc

I always knock the speed of all sport games down as slow as possible, whether that's for realism or my aging reflexes is another story.

Liquid Gold

I like this years so far. Seems more difficult to take players on which I like but the close passing seems more crisp. But then what do I know, room full of fag smoke, pissed on carling with my seven kids all paid for by the government running round...

Liquid Gold

I did as well by mistake, hammered it to the front post and it hit a player on the chest and went in.

Penalties are strange.

Haven't had a free kick by the box yet.
I put it in the middle then tapped the button and it looped it in. Good as if you just tapped the button before you couldn't get it into the box. Free kicks are hard, can't get them to hit target

R

RB1992

Really looking forward to this years FIFA.

Don't bother with the offline modes and only dabbled really lightly in FUT last year, online seasons is where it's at! Managed to go through the entire FIFA 16 cycle without getting relegated from Division 1, so it's safe to say I'm the best FIFA player on this forum by a country mile...

Liquid Gold

Really looking forward to this years FIFA.

Don't bother with the offline modes and only dabbled really lightly in FUT last year, online seasons is where it's at! Managed to go through the entire FIFA 16 cycle without getting relegated from Division 1, so it's safe to say I'm the best FIFA player on this forum by a country mile...

Get involved in FUT. winning division one is a massive challenge.

R

RB1992

Get involved in FUT. winning division one is a massive challenge.

I was really into it for FIFA 14 & 15, but ended up putting way too much money into it for, let's face it, very little gain. Besides, it's a completely different game to standard online, play is about 10x faster, shots can fly in from anywhere, pace abusers everywhere etc etc. No doubt I'll spend 3 hours on it this FIFA and sack it off like last year

Nick

Administrator
Maybe that's why I've never got past division 3. I thought it was because I was shit, it's now that I haven't put any real money in

Users who are viewing this thread