FFS! WE ARE STILL ONLY 3 POINTS FROM THE PLAYOFFS!!! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Jeez, you are incredibly grumpy for a fan who should just be elated with a great win.

Full of calling people c**ts and telling people to f**k off.

I was dancing round the bathroom when we won and have just woken up with a great big grin on my face.

THAT'S the way to go I would have thought.

Fergusons_Beard

Hide your nooses.

Put away the cyanid.

Switch off the gas oven.

We are still only 3 points from the playoffs with plenty of games to play against those above us.

So step back from your ‘sack the manager‘ posts and erase your ‘this team is shit’ sentences.

It ain’t over till it’s ducking over!

Then we start the dissection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

See I told you to keep the faith!

PUSB

Hobo

The thing is with football, you don't know were your next goal is coming from, you can't see the team winning, then a great run is just around the corner.

Can narrow defeats or draws be turned into wins? The margins are fine. It's a confidence game.

Keeping faith gets rewards.

Otis

See I told you to keep the faith!

PUSB

Luckily for us Robins changed things and we got the results. :)

A massive factor was Bayliss coming into the team and playing centre midfield. That totally changed our dynamics.

Very happy you were proved right to say keep the faith though.

The only sadness I see this season is that I feel it has been proven that we should have been fighting for automatic promotion rather than just play-offs.

Look what happens when we attack teams rather than try and play cautiously.

Otis

Think Burge stepped up too and stokes coming back made a huge difference in the last two games
True.
Earlier in the campaign we were too cautious and too defensive away from home and Burge was very jittery.

The past 4 or 5 games or so Burge has began to punch rather than catch and it has made him look a much stronger keeper as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread