Favourite Smells ? (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

As a young kid mom would take me shopping with her. The toys in the Co-op in Walsall, from where I hail, was next to the women's undies dept. They must have used mothballs or maybe puke or something, & had these overhead fans that spread the overwhelming stench around the toys - used to make me wretch.
Only ever smelled anything similar a couple of times over the years...& I still want to wretch at it.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Samo

Cigars and polyester.

The above always happened around a northern bloke who kept saying 'now then, now then'.

He ruined my childhood.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Dark, really dark.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The sea. The countryside. Frying bacon. Oh, and the pedal-bike saddles after the Ladies Round Britain Road Race! ;)

Houchens Head

What's green and smells like pork?
Kermit's finger

Houchens Head

What's green and smells like yellow paint?
Green paint.

Johnnythespider

Sweaty arm pits, Sweaty ball sacks, Sweaty arse cracks just like Joachim Loew.
I really like the smell of Methylated spirit, coal, and pipe smoke.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

dancers lance

Petrol
Pear drops
Nail varnish
In a previous job, I had to visit lots of our suppliers many of whom were confectionery makers, I went to Grays at Dudley a few times where they make herbal tablets and proper pear drops, the smell was amazing.

Gazolba

Honeysuckle, Citrus Blossom, Lavender and an old perfume called Xanadu (by Faberge) because my first girlfriend wore it.

dancers lance

I love the smell of fresh coffee, I have a bean to cup coffee machine that you can programme to freshly grind and brew you a coffee, I set mine for just before I get up in the morning and the house smells lovely, saying that though, you can hear it before you smell it as it is about as discreet as a jackhammer.

Gazolba

I love the smell of fresh coffee, I have a bean to cup coffee machine that you can programme to freshly grind and brew you a coffee, I set mine for just before I get up in the morning and the house smells lovely, saying that though, you can hear it before you smell it as it is about as discreet as a jackhammer.
That is a nice smell but you don't need coffee, you can just put some coffee beans in a small closed container then take the lid off and have a sniff when you need a 'fix'.

dancers lance

That is a nice smell but you don't need coffee, you can just put some coffee beans in a small closed container then take the lid off and have a sniff when you need a 'fix'.
I already do that!
giphy.gif

Samo

Puppy breath.

Terry Gibson's perm

Honeysuckle, Citrus Blossom, Lavender and an old perfume called Xanadu (by Faberge) because my first girlfriend wore it.

If it was the smell of first girlfriends it would be cigarette smoke and then huge wafts of deodorant and mints to mask it don't know why she bothered both her parents smoked and the house stunk of it

skybluedan

Creosote And Tarmac and a freshly opened Kay's catalog, which I sniffed a catalog in a shop recently and just did not smell the same , oh yeah certain muffs

Users who are viewing this thread