Favourite It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia epsiodes (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This is at least the third time you’ve posted in a thread slagging off something you aren’t interested in or know about? Why?

Fuck off. I don’t post in your guitar music or catholic bollocks.
Oooo! Get you Sweetie! Have I touched a nerve? :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hill83

Oooo! Get you Sweetie! Have I touched a nerve? :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

LOL

Sky_Blue_Daz

Christmas special is on channel 183 tonight at 9pm

ajsccfc

I checked three times on Netflix yesterday expecting it to be there as they said, lazy sods.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Watched the latest series over the last few days, some brilliant moments.
Macs dance and the bathroom episode were very good

Otis

Yeah, the bathroom episode was fabulous. Absolutely loved the separate bathroom for the minorities idea moment.

Users who are viewing this thread