Favourite It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia epsiodes (1 Viewer)

Otis

Care to list your top 5?

Have only recently got into this, so am a bit behind, but I would say ....

1. The Nightman Cometh
2. Dee's Dating a Retarded Person
3. Frank Sets Dee on Fire
4. The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell
5. Charlie gets Crippled.

I am just coming up to season 5.

clint van damme

I'd have to think hard about a top 5 but the anti abortion protest would have to be one.

Otis

I'd have to think hard about a top 5 but the anti abortion protest would have to be one.
Yeah, that was very good.

Some bits really make me laugh, especially Charlie who is seemingly dyslexic and has all-sorts of trouble with words and dialogue.

Not sure of the episode, but they try to get Charlie dating again and set him up on a blind date and prep him before his blind date meal. They tell him to say he is a philanthropist, but he struggles with it and keeps forgetting and when the date asks him what he does for a living he says he is a 'full-on rapist.'

Ha!!

clint van damme

Some bits really make me laugh, especially Charlie who is seemingly dyslexic and has all-sorts of trouble with words and dialogue.

Not sure of the episode, but they try to get Charlie dating again and set him up on a blind date and prep him before his blind date meal. They tell him to say he is a philanthropist, but he struggles with it and keeps forgetting and when the date asks him what he does for a living he says he is a 'full-on rapist.'

Ha!!

yeah, great episode!

Sky_Blue_Daz

The gang visit the water park
The school reunion episodes
The gang tries to get an award ( Charlie’s songs)
A very sunny Christmas
Otis if your interested there’s a live version of the night man cometh on you tube

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ha!!
I think I might have a touch of consumption

Otis

The gang visit the water park
The school reunion episodes
The gang tries to get an award ( Charlie’s songs)
A very sunny Christmas
Otis if your interested there’s a live version of the night man cometh on you tube
Is there? Cheers, Daz. Will definitely seek that out.

I see they actually toured it as a stage show. :)

ajsccfc

Went for a top 10 because I'm a wildcard, bitches. yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaw
Plus picking just ten is tough, so forget being able to do five. In no particular order

The Gang Wrestles For The Troops
Paddy's Pub - Home Of The Original Kitten Mittens
The Gang Gets Invincible
CharDee MacDennis: The Game of Games
The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award
Charlie Work

The Gang Reignites The Rivalry
Mac And Charlie Die
The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis
The Gang Buy a Boat (this may have to be number one, because of the implication)

This list has been checked and verified by my attorney
fw8MOQj.jpg

Otis

Plus picking just ten is tough, so forget being able to do five. In no particular order

The Gang Gets Invincible
Charlie Work

Mac And Charlie Die
The Gang Buy a Boat (this may have to be number one, because of the implication)

fw8MOQj.jpg
I skipped a load (will go back to them) just so I could see The Gang Turns Black episode. Thought it was brilliantly funny and the songs were really good too.

Great stuff.

clint van damme

The Gang Gets Invincible
Charlie Work

Mac And Charlie Die

fw8MOQj.jpg

wrestle for the troops and Mac and Charlie die are absolute classics.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Starts again In America in September not sure about the Uk

Otis

I have just seen the Sunny Christmas episode. Thought it was brilliant, especially when Charlie attacked Santa in the mall.

hill83

I skipped a load (will go back to them) just so I could see The Gang Turns Black episode. Thought it was brilliantly funny and the songs were really good too.

Great stuff.

What are the rules?

Otis

What are the rules?
Love it. Watched it three times now and the songs are really good songs.

The Charlie one is so brilliant, where he has the toy train and is talking to police detectives.

'Well we hang in a bar where I like to clean the toilets and I also kill the rats and get tanked.

And I live in a walk-up in some section 8 housing, where I sleep with man called Frank.'

(You sleep with him?)

'Unless he brings home a hooker , then I sleep in the closet, excuse me can I make this train fly?'

Sure. Is Frank your father?

'No he's just some guy. That banged my mother, like this guy and the other, she's a hooker and that's sad, but I don't feel all that bad, guess I'm just another black kid who doesn't know his dad.'

giphy.gif

ajsccfc

Charlie doing a Kramer makes me want a whole Seinfeld episode now.

I love how they've completely left Dennis out of everything so far

Sky_Blue_Daz

Apparently the new series is on Netflix in the Uk on January the 6th and all episodes will be available to stream

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not only have I never seen it, I've never even heard of it? If it's American "comedy", then I won't bother anyway. I just can't see anything funny in their humour. (Mind you, I do love the Simpsons!")

fellatio_Martinez

Not only have I never seen it, I've never even heard of it? If it's American "comedy", then I won't bother anyway. I just can't see anything funny in their humour. (Mind you, I do love the Simpsons!")

It's American but the antidote to usual sickly sweet American comedy. It's flown under the radar to some extent due to it's themes which are typically very politically incorrect.

It's easily funnier than any British comedy of the last ten or so years.

Grendel

It's American but the antidote to usual sickly sweet American comedy. It's flown under the radar to some extent due to it's themes which are typically very politically incorrect.

It's easily funnier than any British comedy of the last ten or so years.

Even Benidorm?

fellatio_Martinez

And Danny de Vito is brilliant in it

Did you know that the network brought DeVito in after the show suffered with bad ratings in season 1?

Supposedly the guys weren't happy about it originally but were given an ultimatum of cancellation or Devito.

A masterstroke really as Frank is amazing in it

hill83

This is at least the third time you’ve posted in a thread slagging off something you aren’t interested in or know about? Why?

Fuck off. I don’t post in your guitar music or catholic bollocks.

Users who are viewing this thread