Favourite Band ? (2 Viewers)

Moff

Stone Roses, are my number one.
Was also a fan of the Smiths, Pulp and Echo and the Bunnymen in the day.
Partial to a bit of Trex, liked the White Stripes, Arctic Monkeys and more mainstream Kasabian and Muse.
Could have written about twenty or thirty more

Sick Boy

Stone Roses, are my number one.
Was also a fan of the Smiths, Pulp and Echo and the Bunnymen in the day.
Partial to a bit of Trex, liked the White Stripes, Arctic Monkeys and more mainstream Kasabian and Muse.
Could have written about twenty or thirty more

Yeah I don't mind Kasabian, I used to play guitar in a band when i was a teenager and we'd practise over at Stayfree and The Big Wheel in Leicester where Kasabian had band practice

Skybluefaz

It is a great record. Went off them though when they started introducing orchestras and becoming a lot more mainstream.

Without a doubt they went massively mainstream with 'this is my truth' and struggled to get away from that in the following few albums. I still pick up all their album's. Usually there are about 5 or 6 really good songs on them.

bringbackrattles

I got Rory Gallagher live at Cork Opera House for a quid from a charity shop. Going to put it on tonight, just know it will be awesome ! Shadow Play one of my favourites is on there.

Mcbean

Million miles from home , Bad penny , garbage man - list is endless of great riff tracks !

JulianDarbyFTW

I always struggle with this question, because I love The Smiths and Counting Crows in equal measure, and couldn't countenance choosing one over the other.

My guilty pleasure is Postmodern Jukebox on youtube / spotify - they reinvent mostly modern songs in a swing / jazz style, some of which are amazing, and most are better than the originals imho.

Users who are viewing this thread