FAO Torch, Grendel, Covcity4life, Mark82 (5 Viewers)

bezzer

My opinion is not the dispute here. I am just presenting the facts Sisu have issued. And on the basis of the facts Sisu have no plans to return CCFC to Coventry !!!
I will look forward to your evidence facts that prove Sisu do have plans to return CCFC to Coventry ?

Hang on a minute dipstick, you said it was a FACT that CCFC would not be returning to Coventry!!

YOU have to provide the evidence before you can spout any more of your usual divisive bile.

torchomatic

torchomatic

sky blue john

Sisu have announced
plans to build a new stadium and shown pictures via an artists impression of new stadium.

Fact 3)
Sisu have held and set up committee regarding stadium.
Fact 4)
Sisu have employed CRBE to oversee project and aquire land.
Fact 5)
Sisu say they have held discussions with council authorities who operate outside Coventry's boundaries.
Fact 6)
Sisu on numerous occaisions and press releases have mentioned they are close to aquiring land which is in the Coventry area but not in Coventry.

;)

Comin' back atcha. I bet a new stadium won't be any further out of the City than the Ricoh.

I'm disappointed you've got jack shit to back up your argument.

covcity4life

remember the good ol days when neo on the 606 forums was the worst it got as far as wums go?

your having a mare john.

shmmeee

Hang on a minute dipstick, you said it was a FACT that CCFC would not be returning to Coventry!!

YOU have to provide the evidence before you can spout any more of your usual divisive bile.

How about the evidence of the club attempting to build a new stadium outside Coventry and them stating they won't return to the Ricoh?

Or should we not take Sisu at their word?

shmmeee

Sisu have announced plans to build a new stadium and shown pictures via an artists impression of new stadium.
Fact 3)
Sisu have held and set up committee regarding stadium.
Fact 4)
Sisu have employed CRBE to oversee project and aquire land.
Fact 5)
Sisu say they have held discussions with council authorities who operate outside Coventry's boundaries.
Fact 6)
Sisu on numerous occaisions and press releases have mentioned they are close to aquiring land which is in the Coventry area but not in Coventry.

;)

Comin' back atcha. I bet a new stadium won't be any further out of the City than the Ricoh.

All of which shows Sisu plan to build outside Coventry. Which is what he said.

covcity4life

How about the evidence of the club attempting to build a new stadium outside Coventry and them stating they won't return to the Ricoh?

Or should we not take Sisu at their word?

shouldnt take either side at their word. thats the whole point

both lying bastards

covcity4life

It might feel good to say, but it doesn't get us anywhere unfortunately.

But I do hope Sisu are lying about this one (stadium location).

and blaming sisu solely might feel good to you, but it doesn't get us anywhere either i am afraid.

shmmeee

and blaming sisu solely might feel good to you, but it doesn't get us anywhere either i am afraid.

No-one's said I blame them 100%. I laid this out quite clearly the other day, so I will again.

I focus 100% on Sisu right now because they are the ones that moved the club. In my eyes that's not playing fair. I made the analogy to the Geneva Convention in warfare. For me, harming the fans was beyond the pale.

I know nothing like enough about the entire history (and it varies from person to person what we're talking about: from Richardson? From McGinnity? From Sisu?) to make an accurate judgement about where the whole thing lies. I'd say in the rental negotiations I'd personally put it at 90/10 split to Sisu, but so much more is to come out that may change.

All of which doesn't change my position that as the owners of the club, they are the only ones with a duty to make it work, and the only ones that can take the blame for the current state of the club.

wingy

Oh and from what I hear, Caulm Wilson would rather be playing at Pride Park next season than the Ricoh or Sixfields.

Care to expand on this Andreas.

shmmeee

Oh and from what I hear, Caulm Wilson would rather be playing at Pride Park next season than the Ricoh or Sixfields.

As long as he doesn't take his brother Callum with him we'll be fine.

covcity4life

but they feel are they are fixing problems in the long term.

if there no ricoh high rent issues in the first place they would never have been forced to do this.

we need to have more income,and stadium is big part of that.

i hope something can be sorted for the ricoh i really do. i dont want a new ground on edge of boundries either.

shmmeee

but they feel are they are fixing problems in the long term.

if there no ricoh high rent issues in the first place they would never have been forced to do this.

we need to have more income,and stadium is big part of that.

i hope something can be sorted for the ricoh i really do. i dont want a new ground on edge of boundries either.

I don't want to get into this again, but I'd argue that they weren't "forced" to do anything.

sky blue john

I might be only around for another 20-30 years supporting Cov.
Sisu have wasted 6 years already with their games i'm not prepared to give them any longer !!!

stupot07

Sky blue blood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

kevinleftpeg

And now, my responses will be picked apart and analysed and thrown back in my face. It's only a matter on time. As Moff said singling people out isn't too surprising as you don't want to understand anyone else's opinion you just want to get the people who disagree to chant "Way to go, Michael". I ain't gonna do it. I have my opinions on the matter. You just blindly chanting "It's SISU!, it's SISU!" also isn't "particularly helpful".

Torchy, I'm afraid it is SISU & you appear to not understand what their whole objective is /was along.

Remember that 95% of our fans have boycotted the move to trampfields & can see through them.

SISU wanted to & still want to aquire the Stadium & land etc. Do you honestly think they came to our rescue because of the Premiership dream, where there are 23 similar / capable competitors. Too risky! However, a big shiny stadium & some land, on the cheap........... what do you think.
However, the pussy cat did not tuen over to have it's belly tickled did it!

These people are asset strippers & only interested in MONEY! This is not a hobby or lifelong dream like a 'Jack Walker'.
The Council's / Higgs / everyone else's only error in all of this is being ill equipped when fighting dirty.

The final nail for me was Simon's photo of the entourage SISU took to court the other day & the sack truck full of documents.
They are an utter disgrace & no amount of trying to tarnish everyone else will change that.

We all need SISU gone at whatever cost. It is all very very sad..........

KLP

lewys33

I love how "sisu aren't interested in a rent deal" warrants an acceptance to our current situation to some.

stupot07

Torchy, I'm afraid it is SISU & you appear to not understand what their whole objective is /was along.

Remember that 95% of our fans have boycotted the move to trampfields & can see through them.

95%? Although splitting hairs more like 80-85%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covcity4life

I love how "sisu aren't interested in a rent deal" warrants an acceptance to our current situation to some.

no acceptance. just an understanding.

i have been wanting ownership of the ricoh since day 1, especially since 2008.

all we have ever had are soundbytes from council to the tune of "maybe.....one day....not" , enough is enough and its time for a chance. this is rolling the dice, lets just hope its a win for ccfc

skybluetony176

no acceptance. just an understanding.

i have been wanting ownership of the ricoh since day 1, especially since 2008.

all we have ever had are soundbytes from council to the tune of "maybe.....one day....not" , enough is enough and its time for a chance. this is rolling the dice, lets just hope its a win for ccfc

if all you've wanted is ownership of the ricoh since day 1 (i assume you mean for the club to own it) you best start chanting sisu out. the sound bites from sisu are its one of the companies in sisu's group that will own it and tim even said its unlikely that the club will own it.

Last edited:

covcity4life

if all you've wanted is ownership of the ricoh since day 1 (i assume you mean for the club to own it) you best start chanting sisu out. the sound bites from sisu are its one of the companies in sisu's group that will own it and tim even said its unlikely that the club will own.

oh i agree its not gonna be perfect

but it wont work with council ownership so why not try a different tact.

council ownership will over see us fall even further and die a slow death

sis ownership might kill us or it might save us. risk worth taking imo

lewys33

oh i agree its not gonna be perfect

but it wont work with council ownership so why not try a different tact.

council ownership will over see us fall even further and die a slow death

sis ownership might kill us or it might save us. risk worth taking imo

So it is accepted that we are at Northampton based on a risk.....?

Users who are viewing this thread