FAO Torch, Grendel, Covcity4life, Mark82 (5 Viewers)

hill83

Your statement at the top is wrong as before the move to northampton, my little survey had told me that not many fans were going to northampton and i was right. Their is a little bit more anti-council, but their is a harding of hate towards SISU from a lot of fans. Also a lot have given up and are not even listening to games, so your statement is wrong, you are in the minority.

A classic mistake linking not attendance with being anti sisu/council one way or the other. Most of the people I know who refuse to go to Northampton, my dad included, is because it's in Northampton. Nothing else.
The rest of the bollocks, for most, is just that. Bollocks.

Last edited:
So because they haven't been sued it must be true? They were trying to sell papers and catch people's attention.

SISU were going to sue a national newspaper, if the local paper printed any lies about them they would sue. They did not sue, so the opposite to lies is true.

A classic mistake. Most of the people I know who refuse to go to Northampton, my dad included, is because it's in Northampton. Nothing else.

You do not speak to as many people in coventry as i do so have got no idea what people are thinking, so then as you know nothing it is BOLLOCKS to you

torchomatic

A classic mistake linking not attendance with being anti sisu/council one way or the other. Most of the people I know who refuse to go to Northampton, my dad included, is because it's in Northampton. Nothing else.

Exactly what my Dad has said. The only reason he doesn't go is because he won't travel to Northampton. No other reason.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

I've probably got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got? Yeah, I've got a hundred and four friends.

hill83

Exactly what my Dad has said. The only reason he doesn't go is because he won't travel to Northampton. No other reason.

Pretty much every person I speak to says the same. But I've only spoken to 43 people in Coventry where as your man above has spoken to 49. So I'm wrong.

It wouldn't matter who took us out of Coventry, it could be anyone, the majority still wouldn't go. It's not a political stance based on who you blame. It's our club not playing in our city so most people aren't going. Pretty simple stuff.

Last edited:

sky blue john

My dads an astronaut and only comes home once every three years, that is the only reason he says for not travelling to sixfields...

lewys33

Wow ....... well that escalated quickly!

In all seriousness though - Grendel is quite a clever bloke, who 75% of the time says stuff to get a reaction, rather than him actually saying what he thinks! Pinch of salt and all that.

And just to add I am jealous of ajsccfc with all his friends. I lost all of my friends when I deleted my Facebook. I just dont exist anymore ........

Dr.-Who.gif

_brian_

Wow ....... well that escalated quickly!

In all seriousness though - Grendel is quite a clever bloke, who 75% of the time says stuff to get a reaction, rather than him actually saying what he thinks! Pinch of salt and all that.

And just to add I am jealous of ajsccfc with all his friends. I lost all of my friends when I deleted my Facebook. I just dont exist anymore ........

Who said* that?!?! LOL!!!

(*Typed.)

covcity4life

I smell a sitcom!!!!!

HALF BROTHERS! "They are brothers.............but they dont know it!"

fg_ep071_16.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread