Fans wanking during the game (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

If wanking at games is going to become a thing should we bring bags just for Sunday's game?

Gaz71

dc0ed3a8c46ad805e44309080f621f76.jpg

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That gif of fans throwing beer everywhere in celebration is going to look very different!

Covkid1968#

If we win Sunday .... to enhance the experience....I’m treating myself to 5 minutes sitting on my hand till it goes numb and then cracking one off with my eyes shut. I will wait till everyone has left the ground though... I’m not some sort of pervert.

tskezz

And to those who sit in the bar wanking

Saw a lot of these posts recently about people being in the bar during the game.

Why don't yous down to the bar and tell them rather than sat wanking in the forum about it?

People can watch the game from where they want. 100% the people that are moaning about it are members of their local neighbourhood watch.

richnrg

If we win Sunday .... to enhance the experience....I’m treating myself to 5 minutes sitting on my hand till it goes numb and then cracking one off with my eyes shut. I will wait till everyone has left the ground though... I’m not some sort of pervert.
I'm looking forward to the bit on TV immediately following the first ad-break after the match, where the camera pans round the (almost) empty stadium stopping for a second or two on anyone still left in the ground.

Covkid1968#

I'm looking forward to the bit on TV immediately following the first ad-break after the match, where the camera pans round the (almost) empty stadium stopping for a second or two on anyone still left in the ground.
for Christ’s sake....can’t a 12 year old boy experiment and have new experiences in the privacy of someone else’s football stadium these days

David O'Day

Saw a lot of these posts recently about people being in the bar during the game.

Why don't yous down to the bar and tell them rather than sat wanking in the forum about it?

People can watch the game from where they want. 100% the people that are moaning about it are members of their local neighbourhood watch.
You've brought a tracksuit from wellebourne in the past, 100%

Otis

Just get the person next to you to do it for you.

You might even get lucky and find that it's a woman.

mrtrench

Some stupid people might think that I made up this thread to be deliberately ridiculous to take the piss out of all the 'fans must do this' fascists. Not you though, you've seen right through me. I feel humbled.

tskezz

You've brought a tracksuit from wellebourne in the past, 100%
Wellebourne? Nah me neither.

Some stupid people might think that I made up this thread to be deliberately ridiculous to take the piss out of all the 'fans must do this' fascists. Not you though, you've seen right through me. I feel humbled.
Yeah had me a treat there you have. Played the long game didn't you. Back off to Wellebourne I go

Users who are viewing this thread