Fans forum (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Isn't it an evening with the telegraph and trust?

I'd rather nobody from the club spoke if it was bollocks anyway

Trust, Telegraph, CWR, Claus Jorgenson and special guests phoning in.

Good point, wouldn't be the truth anyway.

skybluepm2

'We've got to get rid of this SISU, we've got to get them out. There's one way... say goodbye'. Snoz's master plan. Sounds good.

Nick

Administrator
Trust, Telegraph, CWR, Claus Jorgenson and special guests phoning in.

Good point, wouldn't be the truth anyway.

I'd rather something solid than putting stuff out for the sake of it.

Is Robinson going to be phoning in as well? Kevin Kyle on line 2

Nick

Administrator
'We've got to get rid of this SISU, we've got to get them out. There's one way... say goodbye'. Snoz's master plan. Sounds good.
Didn't the telegraph get in touch with him?

It's all well and good, but it has to be people who know what's going on.

The same as they have been using jimmy hill's name, but laughed at the idea of promoting the legacy fund when asked.

If people want sisu to go, they need to be given a way out. Just shouting go is pointless.

skybluepm2

Which claims? They mentioned it in the programme, said something about repeatedly asking the telegraph things. Can't remember the wording, chiefdave posted it.

Still, doesn't get people's blood going and up the telegraphs arse thinking they are all over it for the fans.

Yeah what chiefdave said. The club were adamant that they've been asking the Telegraph to report honestly and fairly or something weren't they? Just surprised the Telegraph didn't either confirm or deny the allegations.

A very strange version of the sky blues song is being dragged out and sung by what would appear to be a professional.. weird.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah what chiefdave said. The club were adamant that they've been asking the Telegraph to report honestly and fairly or something weren't they? Just surprised the Telegraph didn't either confirm or deny the allegations.

A very strange version of the sky blues song is being dragged out and sung by what would appear to be a professional.. weird.

Why would they mention it though? It doesn't make the ban as drastic.

I bet they have the frames for campaign of the year ordered.

Same as the telegraph wouldn't get involved with a campaign to save the academy when asked, very weird.

Just hope the trust can see through it and are just using them.

skybluepm2

Some guy is 'publicly inviting Tim Fisher' to his factory. Not sure why?

Losing fans every week. Better things to do on a Saturday.

Clive mentioning the advert for an operations director. Trying to put a positive slant on things.

Nick

Administrator

Clive mentioning the advert for an operations director. Trying to put a positive slant on things.

It's pointless all the shouting.

"I'm angry, come to my factory"
"I'm so angry you didn't cone to my factory"

I wonder how many applicants they have had, any word?

Captain Dart

The guy is chairman of SBT, he posts here as Steve.B50

Captain Dart

I hope you mean Clive and not me ha
I meant Lionel Bird, correcting someone about date SBT formed, not important in grand scheme of things.

ceetee

Pity that Fisher has no bollocks, would've been a far more interesting show. I suspect even he cannot lie his way out of the current predicament. He'll be tuning in no doubt.

Clive stating 'we can't force them to talk'. Wet lettuce. No chance of these guys getting a ban from the club!
Well of course it would be of value if there was a responsible club representative there, but how would you force them to attend.

skybluepm2

Moz giving his thoughts on the boycott. No animosity toward people who decide to still go. Welcome to join the march beforehand.

skybluepm2

Valid point by a fan from the floor stating teams with far less revenue are able to be successful i.e. Burton.

skybluepm2

Well of course it would be of value if there was a responsible club representative there, but how would you force them to attend.

You couldn't force them to attend which is what Clive was saying, but it's a sad state of affairs that they don't have the decency to offer an explanation to their paying customer along with thousands of worried fans with strong emotional ties. There is no relationship whatsoever.

ceetee

You couldn't force them to attend which is what Clive was saying, but it's a sad state of affairs that they don't have the decency to offer an explanation to their paying customer along with thousands of worried fans with strong emotional ties. There is no relationship whatsoever.
I agree withall of that but I was addressing your impliied criticism of the BBC for not forcing them

skybluepm2

I agree withall of that but I was addressing your impliied criticism of the BBC for not forcing them

Ah no perhaps I worded it incorrectly. I am critical of both Clive and Linnell though. Even if they had the opportunity to speak to the club, I doubt they would ask the questions we all want answers to.

Captain Dart

rupert_bear

I'm sure that'll be his intention but there'll no doubt be a minority of arseholes giving it large to those going into the ground. I've paid for a season ticket, nothing would stop me going even if I were the only one to go in. It may turn out to be a damp squib anyway.
Would you support a boycott of an FA Cup home game should we be drawn at home which you haven't pre-paid for a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread