Fans forum (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Ah, the poor CT. I have to say I think it's a shame Andy Turner doesn't get access as he is a City fan and cares about the Club.

rupert_bear

Invitation only I believe, why ? And how do you qualify for an invite, I have been to the last three or four forums at the Royal Warwicks club, Kenilworth etc and spoke,

Nick

Administrator
Who is answering the questions at the forum?

Sounds like it is just the phone in with a non ccfc fan from the telegraph there isn't it?

Is there somebody from CCFC there? If not, it will just be people getting each other wound up won't it?

Steve.B50

Its a small forum set up mainly to put a list of questions together to be given to our MPs to discuss in Parliament.

D

Deleted member 2477

Surely if venus can take time out to attend rugby council planning meetings then he can attend the forum on behalf of the club and answer questions from their fans/customers or do the club not think it is as important

RFC

How can it be a 'Fans Forum' if it's by invitation only? I may have wanted to attend

torchomatic

Surely if venus can take time out to attend rugby council planning meetings then he can attend the forum on behalf of the club and answer questions from their fans/customers or do the club not think it is as important

Don't worry, Keith Perry from the CT is there. As for Venus, I'm sure there'll be plenty of other opportunities to slag him off, so don't worry.

Captain Dart

Any idea who else is on the panel Steve?

I guess we will all find out in 2 1/2 hrs. The amount of publicity for the event isn't terribly great though I must say.

Nick

Administrator
I guess we will all find out in 2 1/2 hrs. The amount of publicity for the event isn't terribly great though I must say.

People are probably losing interest in the barrel scraping. Pointless doing a fans forum isn't it? Nothing new will be found it, it will just be getting each other wound up.

What more can be discussed than what we know already between city fans and the telegraph?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2477

I think a lot of our fans dont know the full picture as a very small percentage come on here or use social media etc

Captain Dart

I think a lot of our fans dont know the full picture as a very small percentage come on here or use social media etc
I see so many people posting on this forum and the CT site that misunderstand critical information about the situation.

torchomatic

I don't think a lot care. They look no further than the league table.

skybluepm2

Here we go.... Clive on the fence Squeakin will no doubt have everyone squirming after a minute or 2. Moz up first quickly on to Keith Perry. Now Claus

Captain Dart

Periscope video feed.

skybluepm2

It gets better.... Linnell is here now
giphy.gif

skybluepm2

Who's there? Just about to go out. Can somebody commentate

Will try and post anything of note. Nothing so far, as expected. Don't see how this will much different to the phone in.

Clive said the intention was to collate several key points which a fan can present when CCFC are discussed in parliament next Tuesday.

Nick

Administrator
Will try and post anything of note. Nothing so far, as expected. Don't see how this will much different to the phone in.

Clive said the intention was to collate several key points which a fan can present when CCFC are discussed in parliament next Tuesday.
Very strange. Surely we know all the points?

You would think somebody going to speak about it would know enough to not need to be briefed, shows how much it is bothering them.

skybluepm2

Lionel Bird correcting Clive about the year the trust was formed (I think) Clive blames the website.

Nick

Administrator
Pity that Fisher has no bollocks, would've been a far more interesting show. I suspect even he cannot lie his way out of the current predicament. He'll be tuning in no doubt.

Clive stating 'we can't force them to talk'. Wet lettuce. No chance of these guys getting a ban from the club!
Isn't it an evening with the telegraph and trust?

I'd rather nobody from the club spoke if it was bollocks anyway

skybluepm2

What ban? Have they mentioned the stuff from the match day program or anything?

The Telegraph ban from interviewing the club about footballing matters. Erm, not yet I don't think. Surprised the club haven't yet responded to these claims yet actually!

Nick

Administrator
The Telegraph ban from interviewing the club about footballing matters. Erm, not yet I don't think. Surprised the club haven't yet responded to these claims yet actually!
Which claims? They mentioned it in the programme, said something about repeatedly asking the telegraph things. Can't remember the wording, chiefdave posted it.

Still, doesn't get people's blood going and up the telegraphs arse thinking they are all over it for the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread