Fans Forum questions??? (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

"We strongly advise that you do not ask this question or mention the subject" was told to a friend of mine when he stated that tonight he will ask about the bonuses.

What will they do if he does, take his lunch money?

ajsccfc

About the questions being controlled, I'd guess that the fella going round with the mic is vetting the questions before they're asked as people put their hands up, but what's to stop someone throwing something with a bit of needle? So long as you're not screaming blue murder at them they can't really haul you away or censor you on live radio without looking bad.

Sub

is the fans forum going to be live on CWR? if so what time is it on ? thanks :)

wingy

Just expect some conveniently placed travel bulletins when someone gets to the crux of things ,like always happens on the Friday night phone in ,if it mirrors that you'll be lucky to get 40 mins talk time.Why and how have they made us so cynical,I really would rather not be.

Godiva

My guess is the format will be TF & SW being interviewed by Linnell or the like and giving their spin on things with a short period of questionning from the audience at the end. It will be stage managed to some degree, which i can understand because the prog has to flow and is time limited but that wont be the only reason it will be stage managed. But as I and others have said there will always be the stock get out phrases for the difficult questions.

sorry if that comes across as a somewhat cynical and jaundiced view ...... but i see no real evidence or reason for TF & co to suddenly become transparent and inclusive in their interaction with the fans, as usual it will be carefully placed messages that address only their agenda or point of view with very little in hard facts

I agree, that would be the most likely setup.
And probably the most used setup when a few persons face a crowd. Most political meetings use this format.
It's not a general shareholder meeting, so nobody really has a legal obligation to be allowed to speak - even if he/she has handed in a written question on formal letter headed piece of paper.

This format is not a sisu invention and it would be downright stupid for Fisher/Waggott to get into direct discussion (verbal fight) with anyone from the audience.

I do however think it would be wise of Fisher/Waggot to address the general concerns among fans - The rent issue (why was it necessary, what kind of progress is being made), the sacking of Thorn (as much as they can legally reveal), the general financial situation (cash deficit, overall breakdown of income/expenditure), explain the ARVO construction and finally tell us how much support the new manager will receive (if they have any humor they can ensure he will get more than 3 matches).

wingy

By the time they tuck themselves into their beds tonight we may be in the bottom 4,Leyton O just require 1 point to overhual us :whistle:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Seems as if a factor in his sacking was the in ability to hold a lead, maybe if we went behind and then scored an equaliser he wouldn't have been sacked :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread