Fans Behind The Goal (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

TBF quite a number of 'Fans' in our end would've been tourist / guest 'Fans' also . as in any 'Big' game .

I know, I think I just let my frustration boil over. I retract my original statement.

Within the first two minutes of the game I got told to sit down by a really rude couple behind me (I joined in pusb's for 20 seconds) and others near me we getting pissed off with others telling them to watch their language or to stop shouting. I went to support the team at a football match, not be treated like a naughty school boy at a Vicars tea party.

Liquid Gold

I know, I think I just let my frustration boil over. I retract my original statement.

Within the first two minutes of the game I got told to sit down by a really rude couple behind me (I joined in pusb's for 20 seconds) and others near me we getting pissed off with others telling them to watch their language or to stop shouting. I went to support the team at a football match, not be treated like a naughty school boy at a Vicars tea party.
There was a family behind me in 133 that didn't know the words to the song s or make much noise but they were faily jovial. balanced out by the young lad in front going mental. My 6 didn't stop singing until the last 10 minutes when I bit my fingers off.

scottccfc

my only downside to the day was the music played by Wembley to stop the fans creating the atmosphere! the look on the oxford fans faces when we went 2-0 up was priceless

skyblue1991

Considering people begged and cried for tickets behind the goal, you were utterly pathetic in getting an atmosphere going.
Why demand to be sat behind the goal with Man Utd fans, and not make any noise?
In the whole game a couple of half hearted PUSBs and In our Coventry Homes...

Don't let soft posts convince you that you made any noise today, it was silent in the city end for most of the second half. We tried to get songs going and got blanked or laughter at.
c**t.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

@Liquid Gold ........ I will have dig around... not the first thing that I rushed to do!! :inpain::inpain:

There is a slightly embarrassing vid on social media of a rather bladdered Cov fan in our concourse singing the Cov homes song and trying to provoke a reaction.... all the folk just walked past him with a look of sorrow on their faces and 10 minutes later he was "watching from outside"... not his finest moment I would think.

Brylowes

That is half the problem. That drum needs to be thrown in the canal down the Foleshill rd. It doesn't create an atmosphere for all the best intentions and most people are annoyed by it more than anything. Time to ditch it and get the triangle back out!
Agree, hate the drum, as apposed to songs comping naturally the drum just takes over. We were getting songs going with the people around us but then if the drum was banging a different tune they would drown out.
Careful now, made a joke on here once about the drummer and he logged straight on with Some
mates and offered me out LOL. For someone so "highly strung" I'd have thought he'd have been
More at home in the string section.:emoji_violin:

vow

In Block 124, nearish the halfline, I'm no tourist fan and we sang our hearts out!

Users who are viewing this thread