Fans back in !!! kinda (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I must be out of date with the latest missives - I thought pubs weren't allowed to show football, for fear of singing or shouting?

No you can watch

shmmeee

Just waffle really. Ignoring the fact it’s a choice they’ve taken for the current level and just hoping the level will change. This is the problem with Tories: their entire ideology is that as a government they’re crap and can’t change anything.

Sky Blue Harry H

their entire ideology is that as a government they’re crap and can’t change anything.

???If you're saying that they're crap - fine, I get that

???If you're saying that their ideology is that they're crap, I'm confused??? Can't believe anybody has that ideology, unless there is a 'Crap society' somewhere out there, or if you are a fan of a poor football club - let's say 'Southend Utd' !

shmmeee

???If you're saying that they're crap - fine, I get that

???If you're saying that their ideology is that they're crap, I'm confused??? Can't believe anybody has that ideology, unless there is a 'Crap society' somewhere out there, or if you are a fan of a poor football club - let's say 'Southend Utd' !

Right wing believes government can’t solve societies problems and is best as small as possible leaving as much to private enterprise as possible. Because they believe government can’t do anything well.

When you start from that mindset of course you don’t see positive interventions the government could make, just as the left misses the benefits of a free market where appropriate.

chiefdave

I must be out of date with the latest missives - I thought pubs weren't allowed to show football, for fear of singing or shouting?
This is the latest guidance from the government:
All venues should ensure that steps are taken to mitigate the increased risk of virus transmission associated with aerosol production from raised voices ... This includes broadcasts that may encourage shouting
Steps that will usually be needed:
Preventing entertainment, such as broadcasts, that is likely to encourage audience behaviours increasing transmission risk.

Users who are viewing this thread