Fans back at games (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

In a wider sense, I'd want to know more about what lack of exposure to the more moderate diseases does to our immune systems. Not my area though, so I'd like somebody to tell me!
Doesn’t seem to do the Japanese any problems.

NorthernWisdom

Doesn’t seem to do the Japanese any problems.
I honestly don't know if it does, or doesn't.

I mean, the fact the serious diseases are coming from Asia atm, might be an argument that it does lower immune systems a little. I honestly don't know though, we could go down a hole spouting the what-ifs and opinions here (and we saw where that went last night!!), so I'd best stop, as it's a genuine I'd like to know!

shmmeee

Asymptomatic is such bullshit tbh. Not doubting the virus will and has effected people with underline helath conditions largely responsible. So if you believe wearing a mask means you are safe then I'm not seeing why I should be concerened, and equally why you should be concerened if I'm not wearing one? You consider a mask protects you, OK fine.

What? Masks aren’t for your protection they’re for everyone else’s and yes asymptomatic is a thing. WTF is this post?

shmmeee

Everyone’s a conspiracy nut these days. The stupid is gonna kill us off before the climate gets a chance (awaits anti climate change conspiracies)

BornSlippySkyBlue

In a wider sense, I'd want to know more about what lack of exposure to the more moderate diseases does to our immune systems. Not my area though, so I'd like somebody to tell me!
Also sure I read something once about constant use of sanitiser potentially leading to resistant bacteria because a few of the ‘strongest’ (not my field either!) ones survive and replicate. When this is repeated millions of times it encourages a population of resistant bacteria in a similar way to widespread antibiotic use.

NorthernWisdom

Also sure I read something once about constant use of sanitiser potentially leading to resistant bacteria because a few of the ‘strongest’ (not my field either!) ones survive and replicate. When this is repeated millions of times it encourages a population of resistant bacteria in a similar way to widespread antibiotic use.
Well that'd be something to look forward to in 2023!

Users who are viewing this thread