Fan Unity (2 Viewers)

AngryAnt

Fisher mentioned contact from fan(s) who said they were disgusted at the protest, but I'm guessing they are a tiny minority.

I'd be surprised if a single fan had actually sent Fisher a message saying they were disguested. Board members and share holders are much more likely and want him to get rid of the issue quickly.

Even people in the media were on our side after a pitch invasion, which never happens.

chiefdave

I'd be surprised if a single fan had actually sent Fisher a message saying they were disguested.
There were people calling / texting CWR after the match saying similar so if they contacted Fisher directly or not is a bit of a moot point.

Covstu

I agree with the op that we now have a clear defined goal which prior to Thursday had various shades of grey, so thanks to Tim Fisher who has just solidified this for us this week on the radio.
I still feel how we get there is still divided as this thread shows, for me attending the games in force and vocalising our disgust is the way forward. If people choose the stance to not attend then protest outside before the games rather than slate the team and management from afar behind a computer.

To lie down and go quiet would be wrong however I don't think invading the pitch again would be the right way, we have the countries support of our situation however if we disrupt every game we will quickly lose that sympathy. Maybe NOPM is right, the next statement could be a 100% boycott but make sure that 20000 fans are outside, that's something I would back

Users who are viewing this thread