Famous People(1) (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

People you went to school with who became Famous. Mine was only a small celebrity but great guy nevertheless Dave"Biffo" Beech played drums with Mighty Avengers and Jigsaw.In my class at Wolston HS played the Teachers up with constant drumming on the desk with rulers. He would draw cartoons and pass them round class in lessons causing hilarity.Sadly passed away 2007 RIP Dave Beech.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not in my year but I went to school with Jimmy Twite who knocked out David Haye as an amateur it’s on YouTube a cracking punch.

I played in the same side as James Quinn who went on to play for Northern Ireland and various football league clubs but we did go to different schools so not quite the same.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not in my year but I went to school with Jimmy Twite who knocked out David Haye as an amateur it’s on YouTube a cracking punch.

I played in the same side as James Quinn who went on to play for Northern Ireland and various football league clubs but we did go to different schools so not quite the same.
Jimmy twites a really nice guy , he tiled my bathroom

Philosorapter

Ha!

That name brings back memories.

Last edited:

Otis

Terry Hall was at my school. Didn't know him personally though. Used to see him wandering about.

rob9872

Most of my schoolmates more infamous than famous and dead or in prison :)

ovduk78

I was at infant & primary school with political journalist/author Andrew Rawnsley. He was on another level to the rest of us and was writing & performing stories in front of the whole school from the age of 6 or 7. We went to different grammar schools & he passed the entrance exam for Rugby School and then onto Cambridge I think. I saw him in a pub for the first time in 20 years & he came over and bought me a drink.

shmmeee

You know her?

Edit just read on... I would love to tongue punch her fartbox tbh

Too rude? Dont even care

First crush and 30 years later it’s still going 😂

Tried to chat her up on MySpace once when I was about 21 and found out what had become of her, got shot down in flames 🤣

Evo1883

Tried to chat her up on MySpace once when I was about 21 and found out what had become of her, got shot down in flames 🤣

Worth a try 🤷

Evo1883

Should have told her you would tongue punch her fartbox m8

giphy.gif

skyblue1991

Paul King (from the band KIng - Love and Pride) was in the same year as my dad at Caludon Castle

James Collins was the year above me at Cardinal Wiseman

Evo1883

Didn't go school with Terry Angus, so kind of against the thread... But I used to play football with him when I was 8/9 down Tutbury avenue when he was at Fulham.. Used it have a kick about with us... He eventually got me trials at Coventry.

Kevin keegan released Terry and as we know he went on to captain the Borough

Users who are viewing this thread