Fair size queue (1 Viewer)

spwaverley4916

just dropped down to Gallacher queue quite large outside Superstore presume to buy Cup tickets

letsallsingtogether

Must be the New SkyBlue Sam outfit or the life size Tim Fisher cardboard cut outs.

torchomatic

Where they all crying because the season ticket holders had had all the tickets and there were none left?

pusbccfc

Shame non of them are buying tickets to the bigger game on Saturday..

jimmyhillsfanclub

Where they all crying because the season ticket holders had had all the tickets and there were none left?

They clearly haven't reached the "vetting chambers" inside yet, where Sisu goons shine a spot light in their faces & interrogate them to discover if they are worthy of a ticket...

letsallsingtogether

That's me fucked then better send the missus down to get mine.:eek:

They clearly haven't reached the "vetting chambers" inside yet, where Sisu goons shine a spot light in their faces & interrogate them to discover if they are worthy of a ticket...

torchomatic

OK, OK. Fair enough. I apologise.

Now what was that thread you posted on where you said that it wasn't helping with people causing divisions ?

skybluejelly

One person on the phone lines 2 people serving I've nearly reached the proper queue inside now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchandsy

I spoke to the lady on the phone when I got mine she said she was expecting today and tomorrow to be busiest days for sales online is slow cause of the amount of traffic on it doesn't think they will hit general sale on Saturday

Hobo

I know, as if a ST holder at Sixfields would have three friends in Coventry to go to Arsenal with? lol

steveo1987

No issue .. Hence the smiley .. There was a thread a few weeks ago saying most of the six fielders were not from cov..

any figures or proof of that.i don't live in Cov but am from there and have a season ticket .I suppose that makes me not from cov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hod dog

I usually always buy my tickets over phone or until this season been a season ticket holder. when purchasing tickets off online does it always say allocated seperately? if not does this mean my tickets will be two random seats?:thinking about:

lewys33

just been to get my tickets. Pretty poor organisation really 1 girl on the phone and 2 selling tickets. Was there for over an hour. No offence to the staff but I would have thought they could have got a few more people on to deal with this!

brez

when you buy online you click on the stadium view & choose your seats yourself so you can buy them altogether.

spwaverley4916

no queue now - just been to collect Preston ticket - got to go back on monday to collect Arsenal one as all the ones ordered online have not yet been printed - apparently because of the demand earlier.and printers being used for over the counter sales

League1Tour

just been to get my tickets. Pretty poor organisation really 1 girl on the phone and 2 selling tickets. Was there for over an hour. No offence to the staff but I would have thought they could have got a few more people on to deal with this!

Good to see so many in the queue today buying tickets for Arsenal and Sixfields too for our next home game, suppose your going to the emirates your no longer NOPM so time to embrace Northampton.

jon92

On the website yesterday it said tickets tomorrow will be for anyone with a home or away game ticket now on the website it says just for away games. Got a away game ticket but wish they would make there mind up

Users who are viewing this thread