Fair size queue (2 Viewers)

League1Tour

On the website yesterday it said tickets tomorrow will be for anyone with a home or away game ticket now on the website it says just for away games. Got a away game ticket but wish they would make there mind up

I heard they are sending the rest back to Arsenal

Calista

Good to see so many in the queue today buying tickets for Arsenal and Sixfields too for our next home game, suppose your going to the emirates your no longer NOPM so time to embrace Northampton.

Just to counter this pathetic assertion that going to an away FA Cup tie somehow conflicts with my refusal to attend matches at Sixfields.

I don’t go to Sixfields because AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE Coventry City Football Club should not stage its home games in Northampton, when the move was NOT FORCED ON THE CLUB. I’m sure like many other Sixfields boycotters (the vast majority?), NOPM has never been my mantra.

I have no moral objection to the Sky Blues playing a match at the Emirates, as we were drawn AWAY in the FA Cup. The fact that SISU will benefit from the ticket sales is unpleasant (especially in the light of several revelations in the last week), but unavoidable. No hypocrisy involved.

League1Tour

Just to counter this pathetic assertion that going to an away FA Cup tie somehow conflicts with my refusal to attend matches at Sixfields.

I don’t go to Sixfields because AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE Coventry City Football Club should not stage its home games in Northampton, when the move was NOT FORCED ON THE CLUB. I’m sure like many other Sixfields boycotters (the vast majority?), NOPM has never been my mantra.

I have no moral objection to the Sky Blues playing a match at the Emirates, as we were drawn AWAY in the FA Cup. The fact that SISU will benefit from the ticket sales is unpleasant (especially in the light of several revelations in the last week), but unavoidable. No hypocrisy involved.

First decent post I've read on here.

lewys33

Good to see so many in the queue today buying tickets for Arsenal and Sixfields too for our next home game, suppose your going to the emirates your no longer NOPM so time to embrace Northampton.

I will never attend sixfields based on principle but wouldn't slate anyone that does. I choose to class my not attending sixfields as NOPM. Most don't. Personal choice.

torchomatic

League1Tour

Then you don't do much reading. that point has been made in almost every thread where the silly NOPM argument has been used.

No your right I do t tea too much as it's full of lunatics saying the same thing, hating sisu, taking part in NOPM then realizing they want to go to arsenal so it's NOPM when it suits.

I enjoy browsing GMK as it has ALOT more sanity and more balanced views.

señor Santiago

No your right I do t tea too much as it's full of lunatics saying the same thing, hating sisu, taking part in NOPM then realizing they want to go to arsenal so it's NOPM when it suits.

Whats that got to do with you?
Sisu out

lewys33

It is sod all to do with Arsenal. Why did 3000 (including myself) turn up to the "oh so mighty" Barnsley?? Get a grip.

lewys33

Is your fun bus dropping off the 45% of gate receipts to sisu personally?

No I think the 60 odd thousand Arsenal fans will do that for us. Do us a favour and stick to GMK. There are several others who put forward a much better argument than yourself.

italiahorse

A lot of fans like myself get more disillusioned every day by Sisu tactics, however a minority of fans like yourself make the process of moving on to other things easy.
When you are singing along in Lg.1 and in a half occupied 12,000 seater stadium in Brandon you deserve what you get.

League1Tour

A lot of fans like myself get more disillusioned every day by Sisu tactics, however a minority of fans like yourself make the process of moving on to other things easy.
When you are singing along in Lg.1 and in a half occupied 12,000 seater stadium in Brandon you deserve what you get.

Does it make it better if I tell you I've never been to Northampton, come on let's be friends.

Users who are viewing this thread