Fair play to Thorn (2 Viewers)

Otis

Thinly (or not too thinly) veiled digs at Sisu and the board.

Astute

AT's post match interview

Wow there you go. He told it straight. Will not be with us next season now

skyblu3sk

How close did he get to really telling it how it is. would have more respect for him if he had but he would have been out the door.

Delboycov

Totally agree Otis...stopped just short of saying it but no doubt who he blames. Think whatever happens now he's gone after that and I've never respected the guy so much.

Sutty

Get the feeling it's a whole season of frustration he's held in, finally leaking out.

Sadly, I think he'll be out of a job by the weekend.

Astute

Saying he is not happy with what they did to him and our squad was not hiding anything.

Desperados

He should of spoken out sooner and maybe would of had more support/respect....like he said, let's hold our heads high for the next 2 games

SkyblueCookie

what did he say?

kdrinkell

How close did he get to really telling it how it is. would have more respect for him if he had but he would have been out the door.

To be fair he was offered the managers job as Tom the programme seller had an in growing toenail operation,if he hadn't have accepted he would of been sacked,he tried his best.

Skybluestu

Why didn't he have the balls sooner????? Self preservation is the reason, because he knows he isn't a manager and no other club would want him..... In my opinion

jto123

All of a sudden i've got a new respect for him. He's had to go through this terrible season and bite his tongue. Hats off to him.

The CableGuy

I hope he can be talked into staying as a scout, because the guy can SPOT a player.

But I wouldn't blame him for telling SISU to do one and become Chief Scout at another club. Their gain will become our loss for sure.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think that is the closest we will get to hearing his actual opinions. He was very careful in his choice of words / phrase but said enough for us to establish his real feelings. He's still employed by the club, so its difficult for him to come out in public.

His contract is almost up do mate that's why he's chosen now as the time. Not like he'd say it after a victory is it.

Definately confirms he will not be here next season, and I'd extend that to being in the club altogether and not just te managers job.

I think he has done his best but he's not a manager and never will be.

I don't pretend to know where we can pick up a manager who knows the lower leagues and can get us out of the 3rd tier at the first attempt. I will leave that to those who watch the game rather than just Coventry.

Any thoughts?

Otis

The management and back room team should walk out.

Stick some buffoon from the board in the dugout for the last 2 games.

Nonleagueherewecome

He did elude to his opinions around Christmas..

Agreed, it's been obvious what he's thought all season, and he made his feelings about the Dulieu affair plain at the time. "What was done to me" that he said tonight was I think referring to the KD debacle more than anything.

Bloke on the phone in thinks Sheff missed the pen on purpose :facepalm:

Gaz

Gutted for AT as much as i'm gutted that we are going down.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think he has done his best but he's not a manager and never will be.

I don't pretend to know where we can pick up a manager who knows the lower leagues and can get us out of the 3rd tier at the first attempt. I will leave that to those who watch the game rather than just Coventry.

Any thoughts?

With these owners? It would have to be that little-known non-league manager Jesus H. Christ for us to have any chance whatsoever!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread