Transfer Rumour Fabio Kaufmann (2 Viewers)

Blind-Faith

Even robins has said that Eccles was the only real midfielder in the second half against rangers so not really fair to judge him on that.

With us being linked to another winger I can only think we will be going back to the formation we started with last season.

fernandopartridge

Yeah Drysdale’s performance against Rangers has made me a lot happier about him as cover.

Unfortunately Eccles did the opposite.
Not always sure that last minute blocks are what the manager will look for as good as they might look. The idea is to reduce the need for them occurring.

I said before but on one of the highlights reels there is a clip of Pask in a chase with Ryan Kent, he intercepts the ball so coolly, really looked the part.

Mucca Mad Boys

That is our system. But don't you think it's good to have the option of sacrificing a CB to bring a winger into play if the system isn't working against certain opposition and we need more bodies at the right end of the pitch? Good to be dynamic.

It’s also worth noting that we switched to 3-4-2-1, with ‘the box’ after all of our wingers were out injured.

As well as the option of dropping a defender, the opportunity to switch 1 of, if not both, central attacking midfielders in favour of two, quicker, more direct wingers adds another dimension to the squad.

Maybe one of the wingers can be adjusted to be a wingback too, if required.

David O'Day

Not always sure that last minute blocks are what the manager will look for as good as they might look. The idea is to reduce the need for them occurring.

I said before but on one of the highlights reels there is a clip of Pask in a chase with Ryan Kent, he intercepts the ball so coolly, really looked the part.

Carragher was able to fool people into thinking he was great with flying last minute blocks needed as he was usually in a poor position to start with.

Pask looks really good

shmmeee

Pask was excellent, but I already thought that :p

I thought Drysdale was a lot further along than I expected.

cc84cov

Even robins has said that Eccles was the only real midfielder in the second half against rangers so not really fair to judge him on that.

With us being linked to another winger I can only think we will be going back to the formation we started with last season.
Just can’t see it the system that won us the league looks so effective with & without the ball,personally much prefer 3 CB’s with wing backs 2 sitting midfielders with players running between the lines it’s a nightmare for teams to face

cc84cov

Pask was excellent, but I already thought that :p

I thought Drysdale was a lot further along than I expected.
Pask for me lacks composure at times maybe it’s due to the lay off etc but just needs to keep it simple without so many long balls

Ring Of Steel

Just can’t see it the system that won us the league looks so effective with & without the ball,personally much prefer 3 CB’s with wing backs 2 sitting midfielders with players running between the lines it’s a nightmare for teams to face

come off it, you spent most matches saying it wasn’t working and demanding Robins make changes

Reactions: TTG

cc84cov

come off it, you spent most matches saying it wasn’t working and demanding Robins make changes
Really ? Can you find them and Quote me on them if there is so many shouldn’t be hard to find ?

never had an issue with the system changes in personal maybe at times yep for sure...

find them quotes and get back to me let’s see if you can 👀👀👀

Nick

Administrator

Yeah, Pask has looked impressive I think. Took his goal well at St Andrews too.

Skybluefaz

Carragher was able to fool people into thinking he was great with flying last minute blocks needed as he was usually in a poor position to start with.

Pask looks really good
John Terry did plenty of it too, while Tony Adams and Rio Ferdinand rarely got themselves in trouble. Pask excites me a fair bit. Could come through and make a real difference next season

cooperskyblue

Pask is quality and I think before long will be a regular 1st teamer 100% ... I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with Drysdale also!

Frostie

Pask is potentially a class act.
Was considered to be on a similar level to Declan Rice at West Ham & is supposedly part of the reason why Rice moved forward from CB to CM.

The problem Pask has had is injuries & getting a regular run which has obviously harmed his development. If we can get him up to speed he'll be a real asset. I'd expect him to start the season at CB with Rose injured & hopefully it proves difficult to dislodge him.

Drysdale as mentioned is highly thought of & don't discount Morgan Williams either. Regularly captains the U23s (and second half v Rangers) ahead of much more experienced players.

We currently have 8 CBs you could consider;
Rose, Hyam, McFadz, Pask, Dacosta will likely be used regularly then Drysdale & Williams behind. Not convinced Jordon Thompson will make it but we'll see.

cc84cov

Pask is potentially a class act.
Was considered to be on a similar level to Declan Rice at West Ham & is supposedly part of the reason why Rice moved forward from CB to CM.

The problem Pask has had is injuries & getting a regular run which has obviously harmed his development. If we can get him up to speed he'll be a real asset. I'd expect him to start the season at CB with Rose injured & hopefully it proves difficult to dislodge him.

Drysdale as mentioned is highly thought of & don't discount Morgan Williams either. Regularly captains the U23s (and second half v Rangers) ahead of much more experienced players.

We currently have 8 CBs you could consider;
Rose, Hyam, McFadz, Pask, Dacosta will likely be used regularly then Drysdale & Williams behind. Not convinced Jordon Thompson will make it but we'll see.
He was the highest rated ahead of Rice etc coming through was some good write ups on him when we signed him

hill83

Really ? Can you find them and Quote me on them if there is so many shouldn’t be hard to find ?

never had an issue with the system changes in personal maybe at times yep for sure...

find them quotes and get back to me let’s see if you can 👀👀👀

Just searched “change it” and searched by your username and found over 20 quotable things and not specific to a change of personnel either. Only looked up to page 4 of 8 as well.

LOL

cc84cov

Just searched “change it” and searched by your username and found over 20 quotable things and not specific to a change of personnel either. Only looked up to page 4 of 8 as well.

LOL
Guilty as charged I do love a good “change it” shout usually means get Baka off the FFFFFing pitch 🤣

cc84cov

Hes gonna prove you wrong this year.I can feel it.
Mate I hope to god he does also I thought he looked good Saturday,looks to have got some size on him probably management told him too,if he can use his speed & weight etc better he could be a real handful.Still young & learning the game let’s see how he does.

shmmeee

Mate I hope to god he does also I thought he looked good Saturday,looks to have got some size on him probably management told him too,if he can use his speed & weight etc better he could be a real handful.Still young & learning the game let’s see how he does.

Im telling you, just need Godden to shag his missus before a game or something. When he’s fired up and agressive he’s great. Too chillaxed normally.

higgs

Are we playing the same formation as last year or are we reverting back to 442?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

win9nut

I've got high hopes for Baka this season. Like you say hopefully his aggression has improved!
The way he dispossessed that Rangers defender without giving a foul away I thought was excellent.

Nonleagueherewecome

Hes gonna prove you wrong this year.I can feel it.
Drogba was 2nd division and had done sod all when he was 24 after all, 12 goals in 64 games at that stage...then a 80k move changed his career. Baka's 11 in 54, so well on track ;)

Seriously, he looked an absolute beast on Saturday and like a man on a mission. It's always been a bit of a task getting him to realise what raw ingredients he has and to use them (possibly a bit too nice like Dele?). But I think the penny may have dropped and we are going to see a different player this season-one that we got glimpses of against Brum and other games towards the end of last season. And he has a seriously powerful shot when he connects too-think Oggy said his was the most powerful in training? He made the Rangers Fan Commentary sit up and take notice with that, too.

cc84cov

Drogba was 2nd division and had done sod all when he was 24 after all, 12 goals in 64 games at that stage...then a 80k move changed his career. Baka's 11 in 54, so well on track ;)

Seriously, he looked an absolute beast on Saturday and like a man on a mission. It's always been a bit of a task getting him to realise what raw ingredients he has and to use them (possibly a bit too nice like Dele?). But I think the penny may have dropped and we are going to see a different player this season-one that we got glimpses of against Brum and other games towards the end of last season. And he has a seriously powerful shot when he connects too-think Oggy said his was the most powerful in training? He made the Rangers Fan Commentary sit up and take notice with that, too.
I see max being moved on to make way for another striker with pace to come In,Baka has potential max is where he is now can’t see him pushing on much more.

shmmeee

I’d be happy to go into the season with Godden/Baka/ANOther TBH. Let Ponti and Max go as much as I love them. Both need regular games now.

win9nut

I see max being moved on to make way for another striker with pace to come In,Baka has potential max is where he is now can’t see him pushing on much more.
I love Max, but I dunno.
His technique his excellent (Peterborough, Notts County)
His strength and power is up there (Birmingham City home game was putting himself about)
I think he'll struggle to deal with better organised defences and better centre halves than we saw last season.
I really hope I'm wrong, because like I say, I love him.

the rumpo kid

Only thing I could find on YouTube couple of goals for Wolfsburg kickers against 1860 Munich another goal against some other shit and a few good crosses, not to excited yet !

capel & collindridge

In 1998, he sung "Un cuoricino in più" (Ein Schwesterlein in German) at Zecchino d'Oro.

We really need Fabio! An Italian-German heritage to rival Gustavo's Brazilian-Dutch: how many World Cups have these four nations won in total!

Besides, as a six years old he sang "An Extra Little Heart" on the 100th anniversary of the birth of CCFC, vowing then that one day he would play for the wonderful Singers FC!

Users who are viewing this thread