Transfer Rumour Fabio Kaufmann (2 Viewers)

Briles

cc84cov

Why do people keep posting wingers ? Did people watch us last season ? Or did anyone see us at rangers ? We used 2 wingers Centre midfield second half

we don’t play the system

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Briles

Why do people keep posting wingers ? Did people watch us last season ? Or did anyone see us at rangers ? We used 2 wingers Centre midfield second half

we don’t play the system

We have already bought one in Hilssner.

You don't know what system Robins is going to play.

Sky Blue Harry H

Thanks for that Better Days (I think)

cc84cov

We have already bought one in Hilssner.

You don't know what system Robins is going to play.
I’ll be shocked if it’s not what was successful last season seeing how it was against championship blues in the cup twice

Mr Panda

we don’t play the system

That is our system. But don't you think it's good to have the option of sacrificing a CB to bring a winger into play if the system isn't working against certain opposition and we need more bodies at the right end of the pitch? Good to be dynamic.

cc84cov

That is our system. But don't you think it's good to have the option of sacrificing a CB to bring a winger into play if the system isn't working against certain opposition and we need more bodies at the right end of the pitch? Good to be dynamic.
Yep I agree but we have Jones,Jobello,Hilsner & kastaneer for that do we need anymore ?

Briles

At chance the poster can translate 🤣

While Schuppan ends his career at the peak and Pfeiffer is bound beyond the season, the future of Kaufmann is currently uncertain. With 28 scorer points, however, the interest of the competition is high - and the native of Aalen could also lure abroad. According to information from liga2-online.de , championship climber Coventry City shows a great interest in Kaufmann, the traditional club from England had previously climbed into the second-highest division.

ccfc92

we don’t play the system

If we only had one system, MR would be crucified.

We will need to adapt to different opponents sometimes.

Ccfcisparks

Wingers could easily be transferred into the 2 behind the striker role which O’Hare and Shipley occupied on Saturday. I’d say his stats in regards to goal scoring and assists are a lot more important than the position he plays

Nonleagueherewecome

Wingers could easily be transferred into the 2 behind the striker role which O’Hare and Shipley occupied on Saturday. I’d say his stats in regards to goal scoring and assists are a lot more important than the position he plays
O'Hare, Allen, Shipley, Westbrooke (until he goes?), Jobello, Jones, Hilssssner, Kastaneer. That's a lot of quality options and competition for the no.10 role! By contrast, for the two DM's we have: Hamer, Kelly, Eccles. People have argued Shipley and Allen can play there, but it's not their best role by a long stretch.

Also, this guy has again been playing at a very low level and is 27...wouldn't it be better to sign another player or two of Hamer's class rather than taking punts on more obscure players? That said, I'll happily help to fund the statue we erect after Kaufmann scores our winner in the play off final.

cc84cov

O'Hare, Allen, Shipley, Westbrooke (until he goes?), Jobello, Hilssssner, Kastaneer. That's a lot of quality options and competition for the no.10 role! By contrast, for the two DM's we have: Hamer, Kelly, Eccles. People have argued Shipley and Allen can play there, but it's not their best role by a long stretch.

Also, this guy has again been playing at a very low level and is 27...wouldn't it be better to sign another player or two of Hamer's class rather than taking punts on more obscure players? That said, I'll happily help to fund the statue we erect after Kaufmann scores our winner in the play off final.
also we’re going into the division higher wanting to start by converting wingers into a new position for them needs more time than that to learn the positional awareness alone

cc84cov

ST CB DM for me. Anything else can wait. Want to see some real quality and a bit of physicality brought in now and we’re done I reckon.
This is what we will see I feel can’t see anymore unproven players coming in now 1 more possibly max

Nonleagueherewecome

Let’s see if this is even creditable yet any word your end @

also we’re going into the division higher wanting to start by converting wingers into a new position for them needs more time than that to learn the positional awareness alone
Yeah, bit weird! I get that we need wide options, but we have that now, especially after our last signing and with Jones and Jobello to come back.

cc84cov

Yeah, bit weird! I get that we need wide options, but we have that now, especially after our last signing and with Jones and Jobello to come back.
Exactly we already have the options if we need to change focus on the system that gave us the success last season & they clearly want to use,CB-CDM-ST is what I see coming in now possibly another left back if mason was to go out

Nonleagueherewecome

ST CB DM for me. Anything else can wait. Want to see some real quality and a bit of physicality brought in now and we’re done I reckon.

Still pining for Warhurst!

Warhurst.jpg

Sky Blue Harry H

Re: CBs, it looks as though one of two (if not both) from Pask and Drysdale can step up, so I am not overly concerned there, but agree that a defensive CM and a Striker are two areas we need to strengthen if we can. Hoping that Callum Wilson and possibly Westbrooke's sale will help us manage that. Interesting times. With reduced capacity crowds likely, other Championship clubs are going tohave fun re: ticket sales, which will cause them real issues re: existing salaries versus income, whereas comparatively we may not suffer so much.

shmmeee

Yeah Drysdale’s performance against Rangers has made me a lot happier about him as cover.

Unfortunately Eccles did the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread