Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

pusbccfc

It’s gonna look a bit daft if they don’t sell those down the front

They will but not at 1300 points

Reactions: MTK

torchomatic

Kind of wish ours were being posted out, I like having a physical ticket as a memento
My son has saved most of our away tickets for the last 2/3 seasons, although a lot have been lost and/or thrown away. 20240417_121056.jpg

SkyBlueSoul

We have the same from the last 20 odd years. I want to make some sort of collage with them all in a frame. Good memories.
I've had a similar thought, got a drawer full that I want to make something of at some point

torchomatic

I've got a box full, some date back to the 92/93 season.
Its a shame that probably not to far in the future all tickets will be digital.
I had 100s too, going back to around 1980, but my Mum chucked them away when I left home. A lot from the 00s were just chucked away or lost. Shame as I like to look at them.

It’sabatch87

I wonder if the reason they delay is to limit the time to multi print and sell ons
True, what’s stopping someone selling a ticket multiple times on a social media site.
I bet some make hundreds or thousands doing it, then it’s whoever gets to the turnstile first who gets in.
You’d never know.
So although I’m in the top tier on the side I wouldn’t ever buy off someone I didn’t know.
Just my take on it and just happy I’m there.

Viktor17

I've got a box full, some date back to the 92/93 season.
Its a shame that probably not to far in the future all tickets will be digital.

I had 100s too, going back to around 1980, but my Mum chucked them away when I left home. A lot from the 00s were just chucked away or lost. Shame as I like to look at them.
If either of you come across a way of displaying them, let me know also. Similar got hundreds, which my 5 year now has!! Id like to get them framed or something asap before they are destroyed!

ccfcricoh

Don't know where you're looking but hardly any sold really since 11am.
it was a bit tongue in cheek mate, but of those good blocks at the bottom, id say about half have gone

they'll clearly lower the points once it slows down again, they'll end up gone i imagine

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Lower tier full of day trippers then?
Would be whatever they set it at to sell, we don't have 36,000 home fans clambering for tickets every game, hopefully they have a great day and do come back again to home games or maybe buy merchandise etc

Viktor17

Fucking pisses me off only ones left when I went on was in level 5 now level 2 becomes available again fucking joke.Release tickets to everyone.
Agree. Ive been in full support of approach. However it's now Wednesday, need to make/firm plans etc if people are coming. Open up to all today and they all go (Season Ticket holders I mean by ALL).

Users who are viewing this thread